My scenera went to a new home and I destroyed a scenera!

It was a great seat when I needed it to turn logan back RF at 26 months and a great seat for my daycare.

My cousin needed seats for his 12 month old twins. I found out today they bought a garage sale scenera(I checked it over, it looked super nice), but I told them we still don't know the quality.
I sent them home with my scenera(I thought I would still have another month to give it to them or find 2 seats for them through their wic or a tech). He has been laid off for a year or more.

So, I took the garage sale seat, took the cover off(for a spare for them), cut the straps and told him to take it home and cut it up(he had the tool and I know he will).

I re-checked all their seats too, he had:

6 year old outgrew the radian(that they got from the kyle miller foundation) and went into a no back booster(which I think I am giving them one of my high back boosters(graco) they travel 1 hour each way to church back and forth every sunday)

3 year old gave one twin his FPSVD and got the radian

twins(12 months, 16 and 18 pounds) are coming out of their snugrides(they technically still fit), but scream now in the car with them and going into a FPSVD and the scenera.

My cousin knows about ERF and hopefully will ERF. I am praying she does. She was installing the convertables RF for them.

So, I no longer own a scenera. I loved my scenera cover though. BLue velvety feeling, a little plush. Logan was sad I got rid of it. He started crying! LOL! (um, he barely fits in it).

ADS

Mommy2Marcus

YAY! I am glad that you got them a safer seat for their little ones. Hopefully they will keep them RF. It does sound as though they were very receptive though.

YAY! I am glad that you got them a safer seat for their little ones. Hopefully they will keep them RF. It does sound as though they were very receptive though.

Yes, I did get her to apply to the Kyle miller foundation to keep her then 4 year old harness and out of the no back booster. I also got her totally into Extended harnessing. I know she is so mad that she had to put the 6 year old in a no back right now, but it is better than nothing. They can barely afford food right now, let alone carseats.
I really think I am giving them my extra Graco High back booster though, it is just sitting collecting dust.

She is weird about the Rearfacing though, but likes the idea of them being able to see their brothers in the back :love:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC