Saftey baby booster seat?

I just confiscated a no back booster from my mom's house(it is my new step dad's for his grandkids). I gave them one of my no back boosters to use and "stole" this one. LOL! My mom said, just take it, but I still don't understand why you think it is bad.
OMG! The stress marks on this thing is terrible and it looks like crap. I am going to take a picture in the morning.

The funny thing is my step dad has no idea it is gone, but my mom said he will be mad when he sees it gone. Hey, I did replace it. LOL! LOL!

The brand saftey baby. Has a sticker on it that says 2003. (Forget the exact month and day).

Ugly no back. So, how do I destroy it?

Last edited:
ADS
THe stupid cover won't even stay on.
It does have a belt adjuster on it though.
It reminds me of the plastic from little tikes and step 2 stuff.

And why my step dad thought it was ok and why he thought michael and other grandchildren were too big for it(51 inch limit and for the smaller kids the 33 weight limit):
This child restraint is designed for use only by children who weight between 33 pounds(15kg) and 80 pounds (36 kg) and whose height is between 33 inches(84 cm) and 51 inches (130 cm).

Polo/Uno booster carseat
Manufactured by Team-Tex
St-Quentin-Fallavier, France

It does say in event this seat is involved in an accident it should be destroyed and replaced regardless of appearance.

4/9/2003 is on a sticker(that is yellow and faded)
03 is imprinted on bottom of booster.

So, does that mean it was made in 03 or expired in 03?

I know for a fact he did not get this out of country, he said he thinks he got it at a garage sale, and it has been in 4 accidents(one with a kid in it).

Last edited:

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
Yep, they are. used to be Renolux back when I first bought car seats. Here is another, from my last Baby Depot car seat clinic.

IMG_5023.jpg

emandbri

I had two, I really liked them they did a good job of not having the belt too high. I just threw one away last summer when it expired.

Well, it is destroyed. LOL!
Hubby, took a hammer to it and went crazy. He said it was alot of fun. Hard to break though. He didn't want to get out the saw. LOL!

My neighbors were looking at him like he was nuts. The other one yelled, I need an extra booster, don't break that one. :rolleyes: I told them about expiring carseats and she just :rolleyes: at me. I told her to go get a cosco one at walmart for around 15.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC