In Search Of Cowmoo Roundabout Cover & Older Denim Marathon Cover

ADS

P1ally

I have an older cowmoo RA cover.. elastic is a little stretched out, and there's a tiny tear in the bight of the seat... But it's great otherwise

Calideedle

I'd sell the denim cover off my RA for $20+ship...I've got extra covers for it I surely don't need that one.

Do you have a pic? :D I would love it!

They have a few different denium covers on ebay right now =]

None for the Marathon that I saw, just the Roundabout but the conition wasn't great.

I have an older cowmoo RA cover.. elastic is a little stretched out, and there's a tiny tear in the bight of the seat... But it's great otherwise

Do you have a pic? :D :D

groovymom2000

macover1.jpg

macover2.jpg

It's faded and has some dirt staining(gotta love red baseball dirt!) but clean. Most of the light spots on it are from fading. Washed in Charlie's and hung to dry. It has been in a priority mail box for a few months, so I would probably need to wash it again. The elastic is in very good shape, and I did find the belly pad. $20 plus shipping.

strollerfreak

Senior Community Member
Here is mine...

It's fraying at the crotch strap, but I could run it through my sewing machine so that it doesn't fray any further. If I had my serger that I asked for for mother's day I'd use that...but nooooo....:p
And yes...that's in my attic....LOL

DenimRA1.jpg

DenimRA2.jpg

seamonkeys

I see you've already found these. But I know you were interested in the Fido before - did you see this on CL? Fido and some dark green RA covers for $10 each. I thought for a second about getting them myself to resell, but it's too much hassle to go all that way with 3 kids! :rolleyes:

Calideedle

I see you've already found these. But I know you were interested in the Fido before - did you see this on CL? Fido and some dark green RA covers for $10 each. I thought for a second about getting them myself to resell, but it's too much hassle to go all that way with 3 kids! :rolleyes:

Ohhh, I emailed about the Blues Clues. Thanks! Hopefully they are located in the closer of those 3 cities! lol

Did you see 2 True Fits on there :whistle:

Ducky5306

I emailed about the Fido Cover!.. if anyone has a (boy or gn) MA cover they want to sell please, please PLEASE PM me! :D I have an Ashley cover for trade :thumbsup:

seamonkeys

Did you ever hear back about that Fido on CL? I see it's still there, and the ad photos have changed - only the covers. Oh, and now asking $15. :rolleyes:

Ducky5306

Weird. I should email and see if I get a response. They obviously haven't sold them! :rolleyes:

the ad isn't on there anymore.. I emailed too and never heard back :thumbsdown: I always at least answer my craigslist email as long as its not spam.. Its alright since I'm still really REALLY wanting a Cowmoo cover for my Marathon anyway (Actually its my ds who wants it! :love:

seamonkeys

the ad isn't on there anymore.. I emailed too and never heard back :thumbsdown: I always at least answer my craigslist email as long as its not spam.. Its alright since I'm still really REALLY wanting a Cowmoo cover for my Marathon anyway (Actually its my ds who wants it! :love:

Still there, just a new ad, here.

I haven't emailed yet.

Ducky5306

Still there, just a new ad, here.

I haven't emailed yet.

they must not like me? lol i emailed twice and never got a response..

If anyone is selling any type of boyish/gn covers please let me know! i've been stalking on here everyday looking for one! I really want: Onyx, Cowmoo, or Denim.... Are there any other ones that are cotton? other then the denim? I loved the onyx one we had, my son never got sweaty in it.. :thumbsup:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC