2 infant Keyfit seats - which stroller?

Jan06twinmom

Does anyone know which double stroller will accommodate two Chicco Keyfit 30 seats? One of my friends/colleagues is pregnant with twins and is registering for these seats. (I sent her info about why she didn't want the Peg Prego seats so she switched.) Now I'm trying to get ideas about which strollers might work.

I emailed Chicco last fall and they don't have a double stroller to accommodate two of their own infant seats. They wouldn't recommend another stroller from a different manufacturer.

I emailed Baby Trend and they confirmed that the double snap-n-go doesn't work with the Chicco Keyfit 30 seats. This was the stroller we used for 10 months and I loved it. I just wish it worked with the keyfit.

Another twin mom told me that the Joovy Big Caboose is compatible with the Keyfit and I confirmed this information on their website. However, this stroller accommodates two infant seats AND an older child so it's really bigger than my friend needs.

Other suggestions/information please! Thank you!

Melanie

ADS

jewlsvern

I just bought the Kolcraft double stroller and I love it. I think it is pretty compatible with almost any infant seat. It just has so many options on how it could work for her, especially with twins.

elle7715

I emailed Baby Trend and they confirmed that the double snap-n-go doesn't work with the Chicco Keyfit 30 seats. This was the stroller we used for 10 months and I loved it. I just wish it worked with the keyfit.

According to this the Keyfits WILL work with the double snap-n-go. For whatever reason Baby Trend doesn't think they do though. Maybe they don't snap in but they fit snugly? If she uses the straps I would think it would be just fine.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC