traveling - options?

SoccerMom

We are flying to visit my parents in July. They have seats for the kids, however...they have a snugride, a generations and a booster.

I would be extremely surprised if Bradley still fit in the snugride. He doesn't fit in ours, but it's an older 20lb/26" (don't know if it's the same size) and he could be over the 22lb limit by then.

So my choices are:
Bradley can go in the generations and Scotty can go in the booster (this isn't an option)
Scotty in the Generations and bring our MA for Bradley
Scotty in the Generations and get another seat for Bradley to use there

I'm on Amazon with a Cherry Pie Coccoro in my shopping cart. :love:. It would be shipped to my parents with the intention of bringing it back with me on the plane, but I'm in Canada and it would be illegal for me to use here. :whistle:

I need enablers or voices of reason please.

ADS

NannyMom

How often will you be visiting them? Will it be helpful to have a convertible to leave there? IF so, the Scenera or Avenue are good options.

SoccerMom

I don't know if we will get the chance to visit them again. They might be moving back home this Sept. or some time next year.
I don't think there is a lot of sense in buying a new seat just for a 2 week trip, but if it's something that I know I will use again (although illegally) I don't really mind.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC