The anxiously awaiting your Graco MR order thread

Synchro246

For those of you who have ordered the MR, come on in. . .I can't wait to see who gets theirs first and from where. :D

I ordered chandler from Kids-n-cribs so I've got a month wait. I was REALLLY hoping not to have to take out DS2's radian until then, but he spilled a chocolate shake in his seat last night. I have no idea how I'm going to clean it. I might just put the Avenue in there for the month and. . .IDK what with the radian.

Anyway. I can't wait.

ADS

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
Oh, come on, the Radian isn't that bad to clean. I've had chocolate shake in it multiple times, and it comes right out. Muuuuch better than vomit!

NannyMom

I ordered one from Walmart over the weekend. Umm...on Saturday I think it was. Edmonson Dots. I should expect it in the local store for pick up May 20-27. It keeps saying "Tracking details were last updated 5/10/2009 at 11:18am".

I kinda wish I'd really splurged and had it shipped to my home as fast as I could :whistle:

Maedze

I was also told May 20-27. According to the shipping tracker, it's now hanging out in a shipping facility a few hours from here. Maybe I should drive to NY and get the thing :D

TechnoGranola

Forum Ambassador
Anyone asked Graco if this seat is expected in Canada? We've still got 5 pounds to go before 35, but if she hits that before 4, I'd like this seat as an option. Although, by then she might have outgrown the MyRide by height and it looks sooooo narrow compared to the True Fit, that she may be squished at that age.

I am excited to see pics as there appears to be decent fabric choices!

Last edited:

Mama Jo

NannyMom - when you get it can you see if it puzzles RF with the Nautilus?? I kind of doubt it because of the ginormous cupholders on both of them, but I'm holding onto a slim chance that it might sit up high enough on the base. :whistle: But again, I doubt it... lol

NannyMom

Anyone asked Graco if this seat is expected in Canada? We've still got 5 pounds to go before 35, but if she hits that before 4, I'd like this seat as an option. Although, by then she might have outgrown the MyRide by height and it looks sooooo narrow compared to the True Fit, that she may be squished at that age.

I am excited to see pics as there seems to be some good fabric choices!

I just called Graco in the US. She said she doesn't know of any plans for the seat to go to any countries other than the US. But...then again.... there's alot Graco doesn;t really know about their products :rolleyes:

NannyMom

NannyMom - when you get it can you see if it puzzles RF with the Nautilus?? I kind of doubt it because of the ginormous cupholders on both of them, but I'm holding onto a slim chance that it might sit up high enough on the base. :whistle: But again, I doubt it... lol

I'll add that to my list of trials.

TechnoGranola

Forum Ambassador
I just called Graco in the US. She said she doesn't know of any plans for the seat to go to any countries other than the US. But...then again.... there's alot Graco doesn;t really know about their products :rolleyes:
:ROTFLMAO: That's true about so many companies! Thanks for asking though!

Mama Jo

I'll add that to my list of trials.

Thanks!!! I had one in my shopping cart last night, even put in my credit card info... and then I hit cancel. I was going back and forth for so long and just couldn't make up my mind. This would solve a huge problem of mine if it would puzzle with the Nauti. (But I'm not holding my breath...)

serabi

Oh yes, please do, I would also really appreciate this...again, I doubt they puzzle but I'm hopeful too :whistle:

bobandjess99

Senior Community Member
oohh..whoever gets yours first, you know you have to be ready with measuring tapes and child-models and multiple installation vehicles and seats to puzzle with...and did I mention the MEASURING????
but no pressure....:whistle:

LuvMyCharlie

I ordered mine from Walmart and had it shipped to my house at 'normal' speed for $15.97. Walmart estimates it to arrive between May 14-18. :) :) :)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC