Does this make sense? Seat in different positions of car, need different Harness height?

Logan is on the top slots of the FPSVD in the Captain's chair and the Second to top(with room to grow) on the FPSVD in the 3rd row of the van.

Does that make sense? It is driving me nuts.

Same with the Nautilus, Radian and so forth.

ADS

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
dd1 had *loads* more room to grow in her MA in the firm/upright seats of the Escape compared to the soft/reclined seats in our Ody...I mean, like, an extra 9 months she would have fit in that thing in that car. Amazing.

AtTheSouthDam

Logan is on the top slots of the FPSVD in the Captain's chair and the Second to top(with room to grow) on the FPSVD in the 3rd row of the van.

Does that make sense? It is driving me nuts.

Same with the Nautilus, Radian and so forth.

Yep. The captain's chairs more sloped than the third row bench resulting in the seat reclining more. The third row will allow for a more upright FF installation. I even notice a difference in the two benches in my van. The second row slopes just a bit more than the third row. I can eek out another 1/2" in the Regent in the very back.

scatterbunny

Yes, H had outgrown certain seats in MY car, but still had growing room in dh's truck in the same seats (due to the bolt-upright seats). I don't notice it happening so much with boosters (don't need to change headrest positions moving from car-to-car), but it was clear with harnessed seats.

WHEW! Glad I wasn't losing it. Michael also doesnt' fit well in the parkway in the 3rd row(the belt fits bad), but fits great in the captain's chair-Lol!

I am so excited for this, because then he can stay in his beloved FPSVD longer ;-)!

I wonder how much more room he would have in a marathon back there over the FPSVD?

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC