What double stroller fits a safeseat?

My friend found out she was preggo again. She will have at the time of the birth a 16 month old. She will need a double stroller. She does not baby wear, so that is out of the question. She does have a safeseat.
What stroller accomodates a safeseat that isn't a Graco Duoglider?
Thank you. :)

Not too pricey either ;-)

ADS

Maggie

The Evenflo Take Me Too holds all infant seats. It's cheap, around $100.

I had one and hated it. The front seat canopy was useless. The back wheels are notorious for falling off. That was several years ago though, so maybe they've improved it?

serabi

Kolcraft's double holds a safeseat, and is only $200. So do the Graco Doubles.

Everything else I can think of is expensive, lol.

TechnoGranola

Forum Ambassador
Believe me, those would have been at the top of my list, and I would have included the baby jogger city mini double, since it now has a car seat adapter, but she wants "not too expensive". ;)
Apparently my version of "not too pricey" is different than all other humans on the planet. :ROTFLMAO: My name is TechnoG, I am a shopoholic and have no concept of the word "expensive". :D

AllieCanada

The sit and stand plus holds the SS1 with the car seat attachment in the front seat. We have it and it steers alright it's just on the heavy side. DS was 21 months old when DD1 was born so we used it with the back seat on it until he was old enough to sit/stand on the back

Baby Trend sit and stand plus

Jennifer mom to my 7

Apparently my version of "not too pricey" is different than all other humans on the planet. :ROTFLMAO: My name is TechnoG, I am a shopoholic and have no concept of the word "expensive". :D

I don't have quite the concept either:eek: THat is why I have a bebeconfort twin club instead of the kolcraft:whistle: Plus the other high end strollers and only found overseas strollers. I am really bad:eek:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC