How do I attach the regent cover back on?

doriansmummy

I just took it off and I forgot where they came from.:eek: I have looked at the manual to try to find out and nothing. I have it all on and there are the two hooks hanging and I can not figure out what they hook onto?:confused: Thanks.

Update: My husband came in and figured they looped around the recline bar, is that right? I feel like a true blonde tonight.

ADS

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
lol. Glad I am here when you need me, lol. Oh, and everyone else texts me, lol.

doriansmummy

lol. Glad I am here when you need me, lol. Oh, and everyone else texts me, lol.

lol.. I am not a "texter", I have seriously sent maybe 5 texts my whole life. I am weird.:p My sister likes to send me picture texts with um, adult photos in them. That is the only person who texts me.

BTW- Just got my first bruise from the Regent over this, the elastic snapped back on me and the plastic hook smacked my finger nail and it looks like it will be a bruise. Uh, for the love of carseats.:p

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
BTW- Just got my first bruise from the Regent over this, the elastic snapped back on me and the plastic hook smacked my finger nail and it looks like it will be a bruise. Uh, for the love of carseats.:p

I broke 3 nails yesterday, while installing car seats. Fun, huh? Oh, and I am so going to text you, lol.

xxluckychicxx

Ok does someone want to post pics 'cause I washed DS's cover the other day too and cannot figure out where the little plastic hooks go.

keri1292

I found a pic that I PM'd to someone awhile ago when they had this same question. Feel free to save this pic and post it to help out others. :)

husky016edit-1.jpg

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC