Question Anyone use Ferrari car seat Spider Fan model

ADS

BookMama

Senior Community Member
I don't know anything about that seat other than what's listed on the product page you linked to.

However, where is your friend located? That seat is not approved (i.e. not legal) for use in the U.S. All U.S. states require that parents use a car seat that passes U.S. FMVSS (Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards) 213. That seat conforms to European safety standards but has not been approved in accordance with FMVSS 213.

rochelle

not in US.
didn't even notice that its not sold for US since the online store list the price in USD as well as Euro.

so this wont be a good seat for anyone to get back home and bring to the states.

skaterbabs

so this wont be a good seat for anyone to get back home and bring to the states.

No, it wouldn't. if you can give us the age, weight and size of your child as well as the make, model and year of your vehicle, we can help you chose an appropriate seat.

rochelle

skaterbabscpst,

my boys are in britax frontiers. I am not thinking of getting this seat for them :)

just that my friend bought it and have not installed it so if there were any known "issues" with it, than it would be easier for her to return the car seat than if she had installed it.

my home country accepts US, EU, Canadian certified car seats so pretty much easier to buy a car seat back home.

I did buy a US certified Cosco Scenara in my home country before to use here because I needed it for the airplane. not a problem since it has the US certified logo on the car seat.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC