Is the Radian XT worth the extra $?

firemomof3

The Radian XT is $279 vs $219 for Radian 65
Is it really worth the extra money?

With BRU 20% the XT is $224 & Radian 65 is $176!!

Last edited:
ADS

Splash

Does BRU carry it? In store? Hmmm... :evil grin:

Yes, I think it's worth it. $60 worth it. But I've seen 65s way cheaper than that, so I don't know if it's worth $100 for most people It is for me just to get the Rio cover :love:

NVMBR02

I think it is, but I like the wings. My kids like resting their heads on them when they are sleeping.

I have had a Radian 65 (crashed :(), an 80 and 2XTs though and I have really liked them all. I am going to be replacing DS's marathon with a Radian 65 soon. I would love to get another XT but I can not spend the extra on a seat that is used once or twice a month in a car that has head curtain airbags.

Oh and I :love: my (errr. ds's) Rio cover!

firemomof3

Does BRU carry it? In store? Hmmm... :evil grin:

Yes, I think it's worth it. $60 worth it. But I've seen 65s way cheaper than that, so I don't know if it's worth $100 for most people It is for me just to get the Rio cover :love:

I don't know of any BRU around here that carry the Radian so I would have to pay shipping :(

ZephyrBlue

Definately worth it. For comfort alone for DS, I'd have paid the extra money. But when you see how much better your DC's head is protected over the regular Radian- there's just no question, IMO.

firemomof3

Definately worth it. For comfort alone for DS, I'd have paid the extra money. But when you see how much better your DC's head is protected over the regular Radian- there's just no question, IMO.

This was also my thinking. The extra protection for my little man's head is so important to me. And, really it wasn't that expensive...less expensive then the blvd I bought like 4mo. ago :eek:

*jen*

Ok, so everyone keeps talking about the 15% off at BRU. I finally found the coupon on their website, but it only let's me print it out and I don't see a coupon code. Can these only be used in the store or online as well?? I'm confused. :(

4boysmom

Ok, so everyone keeps talking about the 15% off at BRU. I finally found the coupon on their website, but it only let's me print it out and I don't see a coupon code. Can these only be used in the store or online as well?? I'm confused. :(

Others are talking about a 20% off code. MY 'puter is being silly and wont; click through but if you search "BRU" about 5 down is 'OHH! 20% off at BRU', the code is on the top of the thread.

4boysmom

The Radian XT is $279 vs $219 for Radian 65
Is it really worth the extra money?

With BRU 20% the XT is $224 & Radian 65 is $176!!

I don't see the xt or 65 at BRU only two 80's a princess and super cool...

nm it is called "radianxt" so a search for "radian" got me nada.... silly people!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC