Was there an issue with the (Rachel??) Nauti?

Maedze

I noticed today Target had pulled the box off the shelves, and it's no longer on the website unless I'm missing something. Am I missing something? LOL.

ADS

Jeanum

Admin - CPS Technician Emeritus
Staff member
Could it have simply been a very quick selling item with limited quantities? :scratcheshead:

TheNimpsGirl

I'm not sure where you live but as of 0900 this morning it was still on the shelves at my Target. Nothing had come across the message boards as far as recalls go or being hardlocked when I checked at 0500. But I left after that and then anything could be possible.

Was it the only car seat gone? Was the display gone too? I don't think theres a revision either for those isles but I don't do revisions, I do the tables. Generally though they only reset in Jan and August. They were on sale last week and I know my store had issues keeping the pink one in stock.

You can always be nosey too and ask someone if they know where it went. Depending on who you ask, someone might know... or they will look at you and have no idea what on earth your talking about, LoL.

*Disclaimer time cause they make us :rolleyes:: These are just my words, nothing I say is a statement from Target themselves.

Mama Jo

It wasn't at my Target tonight either. And I know it was there about a week ago because I was playing with it :whistle:

It might have gone on sale though because next to the empty spot where it used to sit was an AOE with a sale sign that I think said something to the effect of being a "replacement" sale to the Nautilus which was out of stock.

The gray Nauti was still there though, and not on sale.

I dunno... purely speculation on my part...

April

Wash your mouth out with soap :eek:

I hereby retract my earlier statement, and wash my mouth out with soap. I thought Rachel was Miley and vice versa. The Miley makes me want to vomit, the Rachel is okay. **crawls under a rock...**

Maedze

I'm not sure where you live but as of 0900 this morning it was still on the shelves at my Target. Nothing had come across the message boards as far as recalls go or being hardlocked when I checked at 0500. But I left after that and then anything could be possible.

Was it the only car seat gone? Was the display gone too? I don't think theres a revision either for those isles but I don't do revisions, I do the tables. Generally though they only reset in Jan and August. They were on sale last week and I know my store had issues keeping the pink one in stock.

You can always be nosey too and ask someone if they know where it went. Depending on who you ask, someone might know... or they will look at you and have no idea what on earth your talking about, LoL.

*Disclaimer time cause they make us :rolleyes:: These are just my words, nothing I say is a statement from Target themselves.

Thanks! It's really weird that it's also off the website.

I actually hung around the aisle for 10 minutes, hopign someone would come by so I could ask, but it must have been shift change because all the staff were having a group hug near the front doors.

zeo2ski

bleh, sorry, yeah target. My BRU and Target are right next to each other, so it was a combo trip:cool:

Jeanum

Admin - CPS Technician Emeritus
Staff member
Didn't Target have the Nauti on sale a couple of week ago in their weekly ad flyer? That could have cleared out some inventory.

BABYGIRLLYNDSEY

Last edited:

rochelle

just did a search and Target online only have the Nauti in Matrix listed. the Rachel is not listed (not even a OOS)

flutie128

I know at one point the website said it was only available in the store. Maybe they pulled it from the site because they are not going to be selling it online.

crunchierthanthou

The Reese floor model was missing from my local Super Target today (they never had Rachel in store). There was still a spot and one on the shelf to buy though. :shrug-shoulders:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC