Pistachio Roundabout 50

dhardawa

I had never looked closely at this! It has brown and blue dots on it. I love it! I want one! I have even rationalized it. When Max moves from rear facing to forward facing, I don't want to have to deal with the HUGS so I should get one of these, right? Yes!

ADS

ajanes

I would love to know as well. I would love it and try to find a reason to buy it if it were brown and blue polka dot. It looks blue in the pic but I have a feeling it's green. Hence, the name. But, I sure would love some blue polka dots.

all together ooky

Can it RF tether? It doesn't mention that ability in the britax website. For the Marathon it does. Sounds like it's going to be like the FPSVD?

vonfirmath

Do we have a date for this seat?

The Pistachio all looks like brown and teal-blue -- so maybe its a blue green?

tracee877

I have one on pre-order from Babycatalog.com. I did not realize that it didn't RF tether though so I may not be keeping it if that's the case.

all together ooky

I don't know if that's the case or not. :shrug-shoulders:
I'm hoping it DOES RF tether because that would be confusing to consumers to have one Britax that doesn't, ya know? Hey, let us know when you get it!

njkj

I does say it! When you look at the page that shows the product features, it talks about the versa tether and you are able to click it. Then it explains the abilty to tether RF and FF.

all together ooky

OOO! Awesome! I guess I missed that when I was looking at the features before. It doesn't mention the RF tethering on the first page like on the Marathon's first page so I was wondering. Glad to hear that it does. :thumbsup:

NannyMom

Do we have a release date yet? When will it be in stores? I so don't need another carseat :rolleyes:

If the crotch slots are like the DC, how does it compare to the MA/BV?

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC