FREE 2 piece KFC grilled chicken meal!

Holly

Go here to print coupons to get a free 2 piece chicken meal from KFC.
The e-mail I got this from said this site lets you print it 4 times.
I havent printed mine yet, I have to re hook up my printer, but I'm really excited to go get some free lunch!

ADS

BookMama

Senior Community Member
Thanks for the reminder about this deal, Holly! We don't get to eat out much at the moment (still unemployed) so it will be a nice treat. :thumbsup:

christineka

Beware! The coupon printing software needs to be downloaded and installed. If you recall my dh's whole server filter thing, he won't let me download or install anything and especially not a coupon printer. (You know that coupon printers are the most evil applications ever, right?) I'm mad. I wanted free kfc.

Shanora

Uh nevermind, it sends you to the same link. Oh and its only good in the US. Can't be used in Canada! *sigh*

tjham

Beware! The coupon printing software needs to be downloaded and installed. If you recall my dh's whole server filter thing, he won't let me download or install anything and especially not a coupon printer. (You know that coupon printers are the most evil applications ever, right?) I'm mad. I wanted free kfc.

Gah, I downloaded this while you were typing! :eek: So I downloaded it and it still didn't work. I uninstalled it. Why are they evil?

Mama Jo

Mine opened as a .pdf in Adobe and I was able to save it to my desktop. I printed 10 of them for people at work, but I should be able to print as many as I want... I could email it to people as an attachment if you can't open it. If you have Adobe reader you should be able to open an email attachment... PM me if you want.

ETA: Coupon says not valid on Mother's Day. LOL. Dang!! I so wanted to take my mom to KFC for Mother's Day!!! :ROTFLMAO:

R&J'sMom

Gah, I downloaded this while you were typing! :eek: So I downloaded it and it still didn't work. I uninstalled it. Why are they evil?

They're not evil. I print out coupons all the time on my computer. I've had the coupon installer on my computer for months with no problems (so has DH & his coworkers- I make them print coupons out for me after I reach my limit:whistle:)

R&J'sMom

Mine opened as a .pdf in Adobe and I was able to save it to my desktop. I printed 10 of them for people at work, but I should be able to print as many as I want... I could email it to people as an attachment if you can't open it. If you have Adobe reader you should be able to open an email attachment... PM me if you want.

ETA: Coupon says not valid on Mother's Day. LOL. Dang!! I so wanted to take my mom to KFC for Mother's Day!!! :ROTFLMAO:

Each coupon should have a different barcode #. A PDF won't work, that's just like copying the coupon which is coupon fraud. The coupon installer generates a new barcode # for every coupon you print.

MomToEliEm

My DH found out yesterday that our local KFC isn't participating. They don't even have any of the baked chicken at their restaurant yet. They said they may start carrying the baked chicken items in a month or so.

christineka

Too many programs can mess up your computer.

You could download a virus.

You could download cookies.

Way back before the stupid server thing I tried downloading and installing that coupon printer at least 20 times- no matter all the times dh told me not to. It never worked and he really didn't have any thing on there to stop the program. I know not to download screensavers or wallpaper, but I think this coupon printer is safe.

Mama Jo

Each coupon should have a different barcode #. A PDF won't work, that's just like copying the coupon which is coupon fraud. The coupon installer generates a new barcode # for every coupon you print.

I guess that makes sense. I don't ever print coupons so I don't know all the technical stuff. LOL.

ETA: So I try to download a second one from scratch and it has the same exact barcode number as the first: 0012 3456 7890 1234.... I think they're all going to be the same... I was kind of thinking that I doubt KFC has a barcode scanner anyway, so why bother with the barcode except to deter people from photocopying... Unless other people have different numbers on theirs??

Holly

Dh and I worked at KFC (thats where we met) and they didn't have scanners for the coupons, they had touch screen computers and there was a page for the deals and coupons (so we could even ring something up as a coupon price if no one had a coupon, if we wanted to).

Oh, and this will only be printable until tonight at midnight, I can't remember which timezone, but it says on oprah.com

AtTheSouthDam

GAH!
I can't print mine.. I got a blank page from the printer And this would be SOO nice with the move. Quick, free food is always so nice for that...

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC