Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

+ Reply to Thread
    CPS Technician

cosco scenera differences?

Do ya'll know of any differences between these two sceneras?

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/produ...uct_id=4083774

http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html...sin=B000A3YIWS

I am thinking it is just the color, but I want to make sure! We got the one from Target for my nieces first birthday and got it installed rf in her dad's car. (He is NOT happy about having the carseat left in there either. Whatever, he can get over it) And I am thinking about buying a second one from Walmart for my sister in law to have in case of an emergency, one that would work for either the baby (1 yr old) or the toddler (turns 3 in March)- My SIL stays at home with the girls, doesn't work and doesn't have a car, her boyfriend comes over on the weekends and we have the carseats installed in his car. But in case of a dr's appointment or something like that, it would make life MUCH easier to have the extra seat, kwim?

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Admin - CPS Technician joolsplus3's Avatar
    Yup, same seat, different cover color.

Julie
    CPST since 2003, pu"R"ple since 2008, three kids growing too fast since 1997, 1999 and 2006

Don't let the perfect be the enemy of the good

For even more fun, the one at kmart is all brown. lol
    apparently, people put stuff here.
    imagine:
    photos of my extremely adorable spawn.
    their stats and a
    witty quote.

posted from my computer using the internet...
    Super SEEEEKRIT stuff here.

Carseat Crazy
    good ot know i was just wondering the same thing

CPS Advocate
    I actually like the one from kmart. Its like a reddish brown, I think its cute as far as it goes lol!
    “Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes...
    That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away AND you have their shoes.”