Clek

ADS

Maedze

I just saw that. SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

I'm also really glad they clarified and corrected that horrid picture of misuse on the site :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

HEVY

And you see that where? All I see on the site is the NBB, in fact there are no other pages to see :confused:

BookMama

Senior Community Member
One of the comments from Clek says "Hi Heather.
Glad you asked. As a matter of fact we are currently working on both our infant carrier and our HWH seat. We expect both to launch next year. We will keep you all posted as timing gets closer."

Edited to add: I PMd Michael to see if he can add anything. :)

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
Yep, saw that last night and grinned so big my husband looked at me and said, "What carseat news did you read now???" LOL!

clek

I can't elaborate at this time. I'll be sure to keep you posted when more details are available.
Thanks

Last edited:

NVMBR02

I saw that too! I am excited to see them even though I wont need another infant seat or a HWH either by then.

However my younger sister is getting married in 9 months and planning on having kids in the next 18 months to 2 years so...:whistle:

UlrikeDG

Admin - CPS Technician Emeritus
Very exciting. I won't have any kids who need new HWH or infant seats next year, but if the new seats are as nice as the ones I've already seen, I'll wish I did. ;)

Mommy2Marcus

Ohhh....I will be in the market for a new infant seat sometime next year! I am hoping to be pregnant this time next year! So.....who knows what my options will be at that time!

hsjwmom

Cool! Maybe I'll have another option for dd3 when she outgrows her RA rfing. :) (Assuming the new hwh seat is a convertable, of course.)

christineka

They may make really nice seats, but with the hbb costing $250, I expect a hwh seat to cost about $500 and sorry, can't afford it unless it has no expiration date. Maybe if it rfes to 55 pounds I could come up with the funds.

snowbird25ca

Moderator - CPST Instructor
They may make really nice seats, but with the hbb costing $250, I expect a hwh seat to cost about $500 and sorry, can't afford it unless it has no expiration date. Maybe if it rfes to 55 pounds I could come up with the funds.

Meh, I doubt it would be that expensive. LATCH is part of the standards of convertible seats so there's not necessarily any extra design or testing involved in that aspect. I don't imagine the actual materials involved in a HWH seat would be that much more (aside from the harness obviously,) than a high back booster, and I know it's the actual material the shell is made from that raises the cost of the Oobr. Who is to say what material the shell will be in the new seats. And hey, if it's a HWH convertible with a high rf'ing weight limit, I can see people paying it. The Britax seats are already anywhere form $330 to $400 in Canada. *shrug*

BeckC

I wouldn't pay that much money for a seat that was comparable to other seats on the market. But I would easily pay $400 for a seat with anti-rebound, a tall shell, and a 45+lb RF weight limit.

Maedze

I wouldn't pay that much money for a seat that was comparable to other seats on the market. But I would easily pay $400 for a seat with anti-rebound, a tall shell, and a 45+lb RF weight limit.

:yeahthat:

Hear that Clek? if you design an awesome EXTENDED REARFACING (i don't care about EH, there's plenty of seats that do that all ready) seat, I will cough up some serious hard earned cash for it, even if you DIDN't give me either of the freebie giveaways :whistle:

TechnoGranola

Forum Ambassador
:yeahthat:

Hear that Clek? if you design an awesome EXTENDED REARFACING (i don't care about EH, there's plenty of seats that do that all ready) seat, I will cough up some serious hard earned cash for it, even if you DIDN't give me either of the freebie giveaways :whistle:
AGREED! And by extended rearfacing we mean made for older kids, not just for really heavy infants/toddlers. We want a high weight rear-facing seat that actually FITS pre-schoolers! And ya know, you're a Canadian company, nothing stopping you from making a seat that rear-faces to 65 pounds....:whistle: (although I'll be satisfied with 50 :))

Oh, and you better make sure it comes out in Canada at the same time as it does in the U.S.!

HEVY

Maybe someone here will answer me :whistle:
I cannot find a difference with the olli and ozzi, is there one?

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC