Britax Marathon Zebra Print?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hi! I'm new here but I've been lurking for a while- this site has given me so much good information! So thank you for that. Anyway, I have found a Britax Marathon in the Zebra print for $214. I know that is a very good deal, but I'm wondering about the quality of the fabric? It *looks* velvety and soft in pictures but I'm not sure. I'm also going to be getting the Marathon in Arcadia Grass for our Tahoe. The Zebra print would go in our Audi A-4 (I hope the Mrathon fit in it).

Also, is there a huge difference other than the HUGS system between the Roundabout and the Marathon? Is the Roundabout smaller?

Thanks!

ADS

Alicia-N-2SafeBugs

Senior Community Member
I'm not personally familiar with the zebra print, but Britax fabrics are typically high quality.

Yes, the Marathon is a bigger seat than the Roundabout. The Marathon harnesses to 65 pounds while the Roundabout only harnesses to 40 pounds.

Thank you for your answer! I know that the Marathon holds up to 65 pounds and the Roundabout to 40, I was just wondering how much bigger the frame of the Marathon is.

Thanks again! :)

Lara

I have a zebra ma, and LOVE LOVE LOVE it! It is very soft and plush.
Here is my dd in her new comfy madagascar seat as she calls it. (she likes the movie madagascar lol, please excuse her messy hair!)
IMG_0744.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC