DS is back to ERF!

Zaiyne

I had to turn DS ff at 18 months do to him having some circulation issues. Well when it had cleared up (he out grew it so it seems:D) he was at 35 pounds. Well he hit a growth spurt when he was sick and he is down to 32 pounds. So he is now ERF again and quite happy about it. I am hoping it takes him a while to gain those 3 pounds back.

ADS

Mommy2Marcus

AWSOME! I just recently turned my 2 1/2 year old back RF due to some weight loss & clothes change due to the seasons changing. He had gotten really close to the 35lbs mark, but is not closer to 31lbs!

Zaiyne

bad thing is the only seat I have that can rf is the AOE:rolleyes: I gave my other seats to a family member that was using expired second hand seats... now I have a SS2 and a GN sitting on the sidelines LOL

thanks I love his hair that way LOL its suits him too:p but its hard to get him to sit still long enough for me to get it done

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC