For Sale 24 BumGenius AIO Diapers Size XS

oxeye

These are sold now!

Any interest in these? I have 24 of them in boy and gender neutral colors - light blue, dark blue, yellow, light green, dark green, and white (4 of each color). They were used for about 4 weeks before my little guy outgrew them. They would be great on a small newborn - we didn't get much use out of them because he came out a lot bigger than I expected!

I need to sun them to see if some of the stains will come out but I wanted to see if there is any interest first. I could ship them Thursday or Friday next week.

I paid just under $300 for all of them so I'd like to get $150 plus shipping for the lot.

Last edited:
ADS

Karen

I want them soooooooo badly, too bad I don't have a baby to put them on! Mostly I just want a baby to put them on!

2boys3girls

Would you be willing to sell me JUST the white & light green ones? I don't know if we're having a boy or girl. I'd also be interested in light yellow, too. Just thought I'd ask, though I understand if you don't want to break up your lot..... thanks!

oxeye

I haven't gotten a chance to sun them yet - hopefully tomorrow. I have finals this week and the weather hasn't been all that sunny!

Arly - I will be selling my smalls in a few weeks but I don't think you'd want them for your guy if mine is already close to outgrowing them. Teddy is about 13.5 pounds and the rise is getting pretty short on them already. I need to sell the XS's so I can buy mediums soon!

2boys3girls - let me see if anyone wants all of them. If no bites in the near future then I would be willing to split them up. :) I am just trying to save myself trips to the post office.

They seriously are the CUTEST dipes. They are so itty-bitty. I wish Teddy could still fit in them.

Here's a pic (around 4 weeks old and 10lbs I think) -

CIMG3938.jpg

Chex

Roxie, if you're willing to split them up I'd take a few off your hands too. I don't need all 24 and I'm having a girl, so I'd probably only want the gn/white ones. Let me know!

arly1983

Arly - I will be selling my smalls in a few weeks but I don't think you'd want them for your guy if mine is already close to outgrowing them. Teddy is about 13.5 pounds and the rise is getting pretty short on them already. I need to sell the XS's so I can buy mediums soon!

Thanks for the heads up. In that case I might want to wait and get meds. Seth has a long rise and is right behind your LO at 12 lbs 8 oz.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC