*nice* something box

skipspin

FFS. $13.95

I know, it's a LARGE priority box, so it's $$, but it's worth it. I have a bunch of really nice stuff that I don't need and can't bother to sell.

:whistle: If you have a girl you'll really like this box. If you have a boy I promise I won't fill it with girly stuff. :D (And no it's not just a bunch of clothes I lested on swap)

Two available. One this week (Saturday), one next week.
If I don't know your kids from your siggy please include genders and ages and I can make your box better.

ADS

xxluckychicxx

FFS. $13.95

I know, it's a LARGE priority box, so it's $$, but it's worth it. I have a bunch of really nice stuff that I don't need and can't bother to sell.

:whistle: If you have a girl you'll really like this box. If you have a boy I promise I won't fill it with girly stuff. :D (And no it's not just a bunch of clothes I lested on swap)

Two available. One this week (Saturday), one next week.
If I don't know your kids from your siggy please include genders and ages and I can make your box better.

PM'd you!

ctbcleveland

I'm game if luckychick did not request a box for her DS. I have a little boy who is going to be 2 over memorial day. Let me know how to paypal you.

This is fun!

skipspin

Alright- two gone.

I seem to have enough left for one all "girly" box if anyone in interested. $10.35 flat rate box.
ctbcleveland, I'll have yours mailed by Friday. Paypal to skipspinbug@aol.com. If you want to ppl me for the $10.35 box instead of the large box that's fine since I have to go get another one anyway. What I have should stuff in there. Sarah's stuff needed the big box.

skipspin

Sarah, your box went out today.
The other two are packed and will go out tomorrow.

Enjoy your surprises. My husband is thrilled that my bins of stuff are decreasing. (Good thing because there should be another RN coming soon. Hehe)

xxluckychicxx

Sarah, your box went out today.
The other two are packed and will go out tomorrow.

Enjoy your surprises. My husband is thrilled that my bins of stuff are decreasing. (Good thing because there should be another RN coming soon. Hehe)

Thanks! My child support will be deposited in my PP today sometime (wish I knew what time :rolleyes:) and I will send the money your way :thumbsup:

canadiangie

How cool! :thumbsup:

Recipients will definetely have to post what they recieve, I'm so curious. I've never heard of doing this... what a neat concept. :)

skipspin

Oh, I'll just have fun with the exra space in the "go" bag. (When do you need it again?) Decluttering is so liberating!

Splash

Uh... I *need* it by Juneish (I think I leave the, uh... 11th?). But I'm gonna have to pick it up (if you aren't using it) soon. I was thinking this weekend perhaps.

ctbcleveland

My nice "something" box arrived yesterday. I will highlight the big stuff below and post pictures.

Fisher Price Medical Kit
Priddy Board Book on Trucks
Play Doh Activity Set (including Playdoh)
Leap Frog Puzzle
A few other odds and ends as pictured.

My favorite was the medical kit and I was thinking of getting DS one for his birthday. DS loves the play-doh activity kit - even though we did not give him the play doh. It sort of looks like an igloo - and he has Dora and Diego playing in there too. Dora and Diego must be part of the Polar Bear Club because they are wearing their swimsuits and playing on an iceberg.

This was lots of fun - I plan to reciprocate with a mom-oriented box up for grabs. Stay tuned!

DSC03965.jpg

DSC03964.jpg

DSC03962.jpg

DSC03961.jpg

Last edited:

hsjwmom

Thank you so much, Joy! There really was some *nice* stuff in that box, lol. I can't believe how much you crammed in there! The girls especially love the computer games...The JumpStart one kept them busy for quite a while. Now, for pics:

Everything all together, then groups:

DSC01751.jpg
DSC01754.jpg
DSC01758.jpg
DSC01750.jpg
DSC01755.jpg
DSC01753.jpg
DSC01757.jpg
DSC01752.jpg

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC