Talk to me about the Combi Centre ST please.

mykidsmylife

I have just taken one in today from a close friend.
It is the recalled one but she fixed it and I double checked it. :)

I like it so far but it has the puzzle type crotch strap and I know some don't like them.

So talk to me about this seat. This is infant seat #3.. LOL.

ADS

mykidsmylife

Oh yeah and she never used LATCH on this seat so I pulled it out of the storage slot. I will post pics. I am not sure if it is routed right. I just opened the base where it adjust (like the directions said) and closed it back The strap that attaches the LATCH to the car seat is hanging out of where you adjust the base.

Pics are coming soon.

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
It's fine if you like the puzzle buckle, I had no complaints about it otherwise. I liked the built in locking clip so I installed it with the seatbelt just for fun. It must be used with the handle up (which was only annoying when I wanted to sit in the back with her and didn't want a big handle between us...so not very annoying at all). I think it's pretty light (is that the model with the regular rethread harness? probably even lighter than the dialing headrest model I had :thumbsup:)

mykidsmylife

I think I will like the plastic buckle. I burnt Seths leg pretty good as a NB with the metal buckle. Oops.
It has the re-thread harness. It is pretty light. I am gonna install it once it is clean. I also have to make sure it works on my stroller.

lorismurph

Senior Community Member
I helped install one of these for my sil and I HATED the built-in locking clip! It was SO hard to get the belt in the slots (possible the car just had thicker webbing). I told her never take it out, that's how hard it was. LATCH was not an option but I imagine with it, it would be much easier.

mykidsmylife

Is this the right routing?

P1010003.jpg

P1010004.jpg

Ignore the big ol belly
P1010005.jpg

cryswilkins

Its an OK seat. Lightweight. My DD seamed to get really hot in it, but I think that was more because she is really hot natured. I was easy enough to install. I HATED that the handle always got stuck. Other than that it was alright.

mykidsmylife

Yes and it doesnt say how to route the strap. :( I am assuming it is right though as there really is no other way to do it.

mykidsmylife

I have the manual and read it. I think the pictures are right that I posted above but the manual does not confirm this.

It is installed in the van via LATCH though and in good so I am guessing the pics are right.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC