I went ahead and turned her back Rfing (pics)

hboo22

I just turned Jaylee's TF back RFing after asking her if she wanted to. The girls were playing outside so I had them sit in the seats (Laila's not buckled in) so I could get a picture. Jaylee is about 30 lbs and turned 3 in January :) How does the angle look??

190731.jpg

190745.jpg

190907.jpg

ADS

nevaehsmommy

It looks like you guys got a lot of rain as well, based on your daughters knees LOL. She looks super duper.

ETA We got THREE inches of rain last night. All the rivers and creeks are now huge lakes/

firemomof3

She looks fantastic :thumbsup: I LOVE the matching true fits :love: She is the same size as my dd2 who is also rf in a true fit

jujumum

Beautiful girls and seats!! It's a shame that Britax is discontinuing the Regent - moving to the Madison Regent when they outgrow the Monet TF would have been perfect (from a girly cover point of view).:D

hboo22

I wanted to get DD1 a Regent, but Dh balked at the price (and keeping her harnessed til 80lbs- he doesn't get it). It would have been Madison. But they will fit in the TFs for a long time still. Laila is just about ready to move up to the top slots. Jaylee's still below the next to top (3rd). And they HAD to have girly and matching (or coordinating) covers !! :) :)

CandCfam

Beautiful girls and seats!! It's a shame that Britax is discontinuing the Regent - moving to the Madison Regent when they outgrow the Monet TF would have been perfect (from a girly cover point of view).:D

Is this new info? The Regent is being discontinued? I'd heard it was only a rumor, but not actually happening.

OP, love the matching TFs, they look great!

celtic1885

Is this new info? The Regent is being discontinued? I'd heard it was only a rumor, but not actually happening.

OP, love the matching TFs, they look great!

Not a rumor, the Regent has been discontinued. From what I understand they are selling through existing stock and that will be it.

OP, your daughters are beautiful, love the matching seats. I sold my Ashley Floral then realized it matched my Madison Regent so I had to search out and buy another so they'd match. :rolleyes:
Your youngest looks happy to be RF again. :thumbsup:

canadiangie

Your girls looks great. Adorable seats, love that Monet pattern. :love:

Good for you for turning her back rf. At her weight and height she'll be able to stay that way for another year+ I'd guess. :cool:

JerseyGirl'sMama

Good for you for turning her back RF! :D It might just be the picture, (where she is leaning forward a little) but Jaylee's harness looks a tad bit loose. Is it just the picture or could it be tightened a bit more?

Mommy2Marcus

Awsome for you for turning her back RF! She looks great & has a ton of room left! I LOVE the monet cover on the TF, but have a boy.

hboo22

Good for you for turning her back RF! :D It might just be the picture, (where she is leaning forward a little) but Jaylee's harness looks a tad bit loose. Is it just the picture or could it be tightened a bit more?

It might be a little loose, I just put her in there for pictures and gave it a quick tug to adjust it (since it had been FFing and up a slot). She really likes being "backward" and Laila wants to sit that way now too. Too bad she's over 35 lbs :( she may have to go on a diet:D (jk). She's about 38-40lbs.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC