$10 off your first order at diapers.com

Holly

Just wanted to recomend this site. I've wanted to order before, but never got around to it until now. I just ordered a month (or longer) worth of diapers for 2 kids for $57! The prices are great, and they have free 2 day shipping when you spend $49 or more.
They have more than just diapers, and they have some cloth diapers too.
I think we'll be buying all our diapers from here from now on.

Here is a code to get $10 off yor first order with them. XREM5999

ETA: and there was no tax, at least not for me. I noticed it said there would be tax for some states, but I didn't see which ones.

ADS

dhardawa

Just wanted to add, their customer service is amazing. Once, I ordered from them and they sent me the wrong size. They were very professional, apologized, sent me the correct size (they offered to overnight them, but I didn't need them that soon and declined) and had UPS pick up the wrong size, and credited my account $10 for my trouble.

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
They are great! I only wish they carried bulk boxes of more products (such as the big kid night pants. My 3 year old has outgrown all national brands of diapers and pull-ups and has to wear the big kid night pants. Even cloth trainers won't fit her.)

Holly

OMG! I'm so excited I had to update!
Their site says to place your order before 6 pm to get your diapers in 2 days, and they even had a thing to enter your zipcode in to see when your diapers would come if you ordered right then. I did that and it said they would come on Monday (I assume because of the weekend) and it still said that when I checked out, that they were coming on monday (I ordered YESTERDAY at about 4:45 pm MST)
Much to my surprise, the doorbell rang today and I saw a man walking back to a van, and a big box on the porch. I assumed it was something else I'm waiting on. Nope, it's my diapers! Delivered just 24 hours and 15 minutes after I placed my order!!! Now thats FAST!
I don't know if I'm close to where they are located or what, but thats just cool! Oh, and the company that delivered it is called "On Trac" I've never heard of them before. I thought diapers.com only used UPS?
Oh well. I'm definitly buying all my diapers here from now on!

cheerbop

I have ordered from them a few times and it has always been super fast like that!! Gotta love that service :)
It was even that fast when I ordered diapers and a Chicco Travel System recently from them!

seamonkeys

OMG, the shipping was SOOO fast! I ordered yesterday shortly before 3 pm and they were on my doorstep before 11 am today!!!

I only ordered because of the $10 coupon. I'm not sure I'll order from them all the time, seeing that they aren't cheaper than buying them on sale at Target or Safeway! In fact I bought some Huggies Overnights for $.06/diaper cheaper the other day at Safeway!!

The only reason I may order again is for the convenience factor, and maybe for the overnights - sometimes I can't find the size I need in the stores!

Holly

Yeah, the $10 off is definitly nice! The next time I order, I'm going to have dh sign up and use my referral code so it will get $10 off his (our) order and then it will credit my account $5, so for my 3rd order I'll have the $5 credit from dh, and a few other $5 credits from giving out the code (hopefully, I have 2 so far).

After my 3rd order, I wont have more credits to use, but I think I'll buy from there anyway because it's the same price as in the store (for the Luvs, thats what I buy), and I like buying in bulk and they have bigger cases there than they do in the store. Maybe they will e-mail me about another sale or coupon before that.

So, just an idea for you, you could have your dh sign up next time, and use your referral code to get another $10 off, which will in turn credit your account $5!

seamonkeys

So, just an idea for you, you could have your dh sign up next time, and use your referral code to get another $10 off, which will in turn credit your account $5!

Yeah, I was thinking of doing the same thing! But I was wondering if it would catch that it had the same shipping/billing address. Guess it can't hurt to try.

And yeah, buying more in bulk would be nice. And it's definitely harder to even purchase the bigger boxes in store with several kids in tow!

Heather98012

I'm pretty certain they'd catch the same shipping address & you couldn't use the code. But, I do get coupons from them & it's great.

I never used them when dd was in diapers, but I have used them for organic shampoo & bodywash, Siggs, etc. The shipping is insanely fast!!

Holly

Yeah, I figure they might catch that too, and if so, no biggie because their prices are good anyway. I might order though my mom or sister sometime too.

brightredmtn

Got my order today. I ordered about 5:30pm on Friday. Thanks Holly!

I'm pretty certain they'd catch the same shipping address & you couldn't use the code. But, I do get coupons from them & it's great.

What if you lived in an apartment though? You could add a fake apartment number or something. I'm sure you'd have to use a different credit card though.

Holly

Or maybe you could have it sent to a friend's address, but they might still notice that the billing address is the same as the other account. I'll have to see what happens when we try it next time and I'll update. It will be at least a month or more though, we seriously got soooo many diapers!

And no problem, I'm glad I could help. Thanks for helping ME too, the use of the code builds up credit for future orders, so thanks!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC