Vent lost the belly pad for good this time

horseymom

we have lost and found dd's frontier belly pad many times now, as the hole streatched and it always fell off. well today i noticed it was gone for good :mad: DD really liked it too. anyone else have this problem??

ADS

Jeanum

Admin - CPS Technician Emeritus
Staff member
We haven't had the belly pad fall off with our Frontier. If it becomes more stretched out or otherwise begins to fall off, I would probably hand sew a few extra stitches into both ends of the belly pad's opening to keep it on better. I had to sew extra stitches into the belly pad on an older Marathon (with a Fido cover, IIRC) we used for DD1 because it would pop off very easily from day one. A newer MA and the Blvds. we used for DD2 had more snugly fitting belly pads, so snug they were even hard to remove on purpose.

Ali

Ours falls off. I'm always meaning to go out and put a few stitches in it, but only seem to remember when we're in the car.

Maybe I'll remember when I get off the computer :)

snowbird25ca

Moderator - CPST Instructor
I'd call Britax and ask if they'll send you a new one. Certainly doesn't hurt considering it's not your fault that the darn thing kept falling off... What did they do about your cover? I seem to remember you mentioning it was starting to fray awhile back?

horseymom

I'd call Britax and ask if they'll send you a new one. Certainly doesn't hurt considering it's not your fault that the darn thing kept falling off... What did they do about your cover? I seem to remember you mentioning it was starting to fray awhile back?

They are sending me a new Sahara Cover!:thumbsup: I feel like I should call and let them know about the belly pad but I sort of feel silly after they are sending me a new cover now. I'm very happy we are getting a new cover but I do still want to use the one we have now too.
Should I call??

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC