Vivo on sale

ADS

CTPDMom

Ambassador - CPS Technician
That's a bummer...but thanks for posting! I'm debating which emergency booster to get and Vivo is on the short list. But now I know not to get the Crimson, I don't think I want mesh.

When the rest of you get yours please post your DOMs too!

Mama Jo

I ordered crimson too, haven't gotten it yet, but I'll be happy if it's mesh!! :D

I have the mesh on my pink Vivo Lite and like it. No stains so far and no snags and I've had it over a year.

JOII

Got mine today! Its cobalt (no mesh). I am surprised it shipped so fast! My JCP order still says expected shipping date 5/16. I never got a notice that it had been shipped. According to UPS it only took a day to get here :)

DOM is 10.11.07 which is fine with me. Fits my super skinny son (4 years 3 months, 32lbs, 41"+) GREAT already, but I wont be using it till he is 5 at the least. I just didn't want to pass up the deal.

This is one reason why he wont be using it yet: (it was his first time in a booster, I am not worried he would do this on a ride (I think) but I just thought the pic was funny) Do I have to add a warning this is misuse? :D

IMG_4879.jpg

Here are a few other (good) pics if anyone is interested http://s40.photobucket.com/albums/e201/carseatgeek/Recaro Vivo/ (password: carseat )

Last edited:

christineka

If my vivo is already 2 years old I am NOT going to be happy :eek:

I thought it was a well known fact that recaro seats have been on sale lately because they still have seats from 2007. I posted a thread last week or before asking if anyone had spotted a 2009 vivo and there were no replies. I knew when ordering that I would most likely be getting a 2007 seat. I'll see what it is tomorrow though.

NannyMom

Got mine today! Its cobalt (no mesh). I am surprised it shipped so fast! My JCP order still says expected shipping date 5/16. I never got a notice that it had been shipped. According to UPS it only took a day to get here :)

DOM is 10.11.07 which is fine with me. Fits my super skinny son (4 years 3 months, 32lbs, 41"+) GREAT already, but I wont be using it till he is 5 at the least. I just didn't want to pass up the deal.

This is one reason why he wont be using it yet: (it was his first time in a booster, I am not worried he would do this on a ride (I think) but I just thought the pic was funny) Do I have to add a warning this is misuse? :D

I thought he was just playing around when I first saw the pic. And I was going to tell you that's not how he's supposed to ride :p

I think my Cobalt I ordered last year (late fall? Early winter?) is 10/2007 as well.

firemomof3

Got mine today dom 10/07 :( But, like everyone said, not unexpected. I'm really happy with it, fits dd1 much better than the Monterey. And I've never kept any seat longer than 1year anyway so I guess its not a big deal that it has an older dom.

christineka

My crimson is 12/18/2007 I'm fine with that date. It still has 4 and a half years left. I like the crimson even with mesh. We had a loooong driving day and ds was tired, so I haven't made him "play" with his seat yet.

Mama Jo

My crimson is 12/18/2007 I'm fine with that date. It still has 4 and a half years left. I like the crimson even with mesh. We had a loooong driving day and ds was tired, so I haven't made him "play" with his seat yet.

My crimson is the same date. And I like the mesh :)

The belt paths look a little different than my Vivo Lite. Maybe a little tighter or more closed off. My mom has the Lite in her car right now, so I'll have to get it from her tonight and compare the 2. I don't have a clue what the DOM of my Lite is :whistle:

And I'm ok with a 12/07 DOM. DD will be 10. And seats never make it to expiry in my house... I usually get bored with them and need to trade them in for something new after a few years :whistle:

jujumum

Got mine! The Midnight Desert has a 10/12/07 DOM and the Crimson has a 12/18/07 DOM, too. $59 for a seat good for 5 more years is still a deal.:)

jennypenny

I ordered the blush but was sent a midnight desert (really pretty by the way, even my husband liked it). The DOM is 10/07. They are shipping me the blush, so I'll probably just keep whichever is more recent. I'm ok with the older seat since I am planning on using it for booster training then getting the oobr if it ever comes out!

OH! I ordered it on 5/5 and it came 5/7, way faster than planned.

Jenn and Katie 5/14/05 in a princess RN

Blondie87

My Crimson is 12/18/07 too. I love it! When I first saw it I thought it would really match my Rio XT, but it's brighter. I still love it though! :)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC