Vivo on sale

ADS

Mama Jo

I checked my card and I haven't been charged. Oh no! Still no communication from jcpenney.

I *just* ordered one... like less than 5 minutes ago. And my card has already been charged... I printed off the confirmation screen too, but haven't received an email. If I were you, I might call and make sure they got the order and that it's still available. What color did you get? I ordered the red one... I know the website said the Lites are no longer available, but there were 4 colors of the regular one up and available to order.

arly1983

Whats scaring me is that my card has not been charged and now the order shipping and total say "TBD" as in To Be Determined...I think I am going to call.

ETA: Never mind *Whew* Total is going to be 64.XX for me.

NannyMom

I wonder what these DOMs are going to be.

I would love for them to be 2009 seats, as then Sofi could use it until she's 8 (the seat is not for her now, btw- it's for J). But I'm not holding my breathe for anything newer than 2007. If it is a 2007 seat, it likely won;t be used by SOfi at all. It'll expire when she's 6-7 and she'll just be moving to a booster around then.

arly1983

Mine is going to be for J for booster training in the next year and if he likes it, I will keep using it later. I want to get an idea of how he will react to a booster, a vest or CARES might be my only options.

christineka

I plan on 2007 for $60.Ds will be 10 and maybe I'll be okay with him in a backless. I'll be very happy if the seat is a 2009. It will last him till outgrown and then maybe one year for a little kid.

Kat_Momof3

how long do you think this sale will last?

I could order it, but I have to wait a good 3-4 weeks because I promised the kids I'd take them to Chesapeake Jubilee May 16 and so I'm saving up for that splurging.

jujumum

I'm going to get one to keep for a spare if we need to pick up our friend's kids - I can decide on what color - Help!

The red looks great but has mesh?

The Midnight Desert looks nice, but the cream would get dirty easily?

The Cobalt is nice, but is not as 'race car'-ish as the first two.

Blush is out since I need unisex.

Any thoughts?

Mama Jo

I have a Vivo Lite already, which is all mesh... it's been thru the washer I don't know how many times... and I don't have a snag issue like people have complained about with their Frontiers.

But I wasn't aware any of the regular Vivo's had mesh. I got the red... if it has any mesh, I'll consider that a bonus. I think the regular fabric on the covers of the Recaro seats make the kids sweat. (I got rid of a Como partly for this reason... and partly cuz I just hated it. lol)

jujumum

Oh, that is good to hear about the mesh. I like the Crimson the best, but dd is insisting that the Midnight Desert is the best - she thinks that it is 'lello' and 'bwack' like a bumble bee. Not that she is going to ride in it for years, anyway!

Mama Jo

Oh, that is good to hear about the mesh. I like the Crimson the best, but dd is insisting that the Midnight Desert is the best - she thinks that it is 'lello' and 'bwack' like a bumble bee. Not that she is going to ride in it for years, anyway!

I was debating between those two colors also... But then after I ordered it I thought maybe I should have gotten the pink so I could really compare/contrast the Vivo and the Vivo Lite because my Lite is pink... It's usually used for a variety of different girls, but occasionally for one boy, who doesn't seem to mind the pink, but I thought he might really like it if it was red... lol

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC