Vivo on sale

New grandma

Vivo and Vivo light on sale at TRU for $59.?? and this coupon code (927670) takes an additional 15% off. Shipping adds $16 so if you can find a shipping code it would be even better.

ADS

christineka

I decided to check around. JCPenny has the vivo on sale for $59. The code FSH4WELC gives free shipping. JCPenny has the cobalt and red in stock. (Didn't check pink.) TRUS had only cobalt for a non-girly option.

christineka

I couldn't resist. I bought ds the red and black one. (He picked.) It is a seat I know he fits well in and I know I like it and it fits where I want it.

I'm just concerned because I haven't received a confirmation email yet. Stores usually send them out right after purchase. I have some question about one of the digits on my little extra code on the back and I'm worried my credit card didn't work...

firemomof3

I just wish JC Penney would allow a store pick up :mad: If dh is home when another car seat is delivered I will really hear about it :rolleyes:

NannyMom

I just wish JC Penney would allow a store pick up :mad: If dh is home when another car seat is delivered I will really hear about it :rolleyes:

:confused: It looked like it was giving me the option to have it sent to a JCP store. Have you tried ordering and see what it says when it gets to shiping?

I think I'm glad DH is clueless to my carseat addiction.....or at least he thinks nothing of it. He wouldn't be surprised if a new carseat showed up everyday for 3 weeks.

firemomof3

Yes, it does give you the option to ship to the store but when you try to continue it says "you have chosen a product that cannot be shipped to a JC Penney desk".
But thats OK I'll just have it shipped to my girlfriends house :p

firemomof3

hmmm

I was considering getting a Monterey, esp because it has LATCH. Do you think this would a better option??

I think it depends on the build of your child. I posted a picture of my skinny 5.5y/o in the Monterey in the "car seat" section. You can see how wide the Monterey is the shoulder area and how the shoulder portion of the seat belt fits poorly. I had to constantly tell her to "put her shoudler back into the seat belt". So, she's back in the Regent. But I'm hoping that the vivo will work better for dh's car

christineka

Have you all received emails saying they received your order? I'm worried that I missed getting the seat. I did email customer service, but they haven't responded yet. My account says the order is in process though.

NannyMom

Have you all received emails saying they received your order? I'm worried that I missed getting the seat. I did email customer service, but they haven't responded yet. My account says the order is in process though.

I didn't get an email. But my card has already been charged.

Mama Jo

You guys are making me *need* a second one... It's cheaper than the Turbo I bought 2 weeks ago from BRU for my extra (which I HATE!!).... Hmmm... I might still have the receipt... I think I might be able to return it... :whistle:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC