For Sale Compass I420 infant seat w/extra base

henrietta

Compass I420, black/gray Ardesia pattern, w/all weather boot, sunshade, and newborn head support, fully lined w/EPS foam, metal attachments to base, use for babies 4-22 lbs and up to 30" tall, seems to fit large babies quite well (our 8 mos old still fits well and is comfortable at almost 20 lbs and almost 28" tall). Includes second base!

Bought new from Albeebaby.com in August 2008, dom 5/15/06, expiration 7 yrs (5/15/13), used for the past 8 mos for our latest baby

This one did fall under the "recall" (5/7/06-5/15/06) and was "repaired" prior to my receiving it from albeebaby. The "repair kit" consisted of a screw driver and written instructions describing how to properly install the crotch strap. I will include these instructions showing that the crotch strap is properly installed, and I can email them to you if you wish (learning curve customer service sent them to me).

The cover has been washed 3-4 times w/All Free and Clear and hung to dry. The straps have been wiped down w/a wet wash rag (just water). The carseat has never been in a car accident, although I did fall while carrying it w/baby in it and it hit the concrete. It has a few gouges on the bottom from this and the stickers are peeling off (they came that way), but is otherwise in great, almost new condition. It is not faded, no rips/tears, stains, and everything works.

Looks like this:
http://shopping.yahoo.com/p:Compass I420 LP Infant Car Seat - Ardesia Black Baby Car Seat:2002983954

Don't know what shipping would be, but I have the original boxes and packing materials, and I would repack them in these two boxes. I can figure shipping out, I'm sure. ;)

I would really like to get $75 for this, but I'm open to negotiation!

henrietta

ADS

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC