Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Harmony “Secure Deluxe Comfort Booster” Review - Automated Feed from the Official Car-Seat.Org Blog!

The Secure Deluxe Comfort Booster is a new backless BPB from Harmony Juvenile Products.  It’s rated for children from 30-110 lbs and from 34-57″.  Needless to say, those weight and height minimums are way too low for a backless booster.  I know some 1-year-old children who would meet those minimums (and that’s a scary thought), so let me be very clear [...]

Please click here to read more at CarseatBlog.Com and please leave us comments at the Blog!

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Re: Harmony “Secure Deluxe Comfort Booster” Review - Automated Feed from the Official Car-Seat.Org Blog!

It does look like a really nice seat for an appropriate child,and I hope that the owner of the company, who was so kind as to visit us before, and who did honestly seem sincerely interested in child safety, wil reconsider marketing his product to tiny child who should still be rearfacing. I think i would certainly consider this booster for my 11 year old.

Alex, 8 Katie, 12 and Annabelle Jan 2017