Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

+ Reply to Thread

Traveling with 6 month-old twins

My wife and mother-in-law will be traveling with our 6 month-old twin girls. We currently have the Peg Perego rear facing seats which are really heavy. I need advice on light weight car seats for the girls in addition to getting around the airport. I saw this: Baby Trend Double Snap N Go Stroller Frame.
    Any thoughts??

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Re: Traveling with 6 month-old twins

hello there,

I have 18 months old twins and we did use the double snap and go when our babes were the ages of yours.
    the carseats snap right into the stroller so it will be very easy to get around in airport, and the stroller folds up nicely and locks in. we had the graco snugrides with it, so just check if the infant carseats you have would work with the snap and go.

we never flew with it but I figure it would be perfect.

fyi, check out www.twinstuff.com for more help in regards to multiples, you probably could post this over there too.

let me know if you need any other infos,
    alexandra

My twins are now three but they were number 5 and 6 and the snap n go frame is a GREAT idea.

Are the girls riding in the seat on the plane? If not you may want to check the seats and use umbrella strollers and gate check them. Some airline also allow seating for families with children before others so that they can get settled. Good luck!

Thanks for the advice. The twins will have their own seats. My wife will probably pick up a couple of umbrella strollers once they get to their destination and use the car seats for the plane and automobile. I will go ahead and get the snap and go frame!