Valco latitude (single) stroller review! *lots of pics*

skylinphoto

So, a little while back, I was asking questions about the Valco latitude. I was very hard to find pictures and reviews on this stroller. I promised to post pics when I got it, so here they are!

First, a short review:
Price paid...I bought the stroller and the hitchhiker board for a total of $341 and free shipping.
It is a beautiful stroller. I got the silk black and it's gorgeous. Very sturdy and well made. Nobody skimped on quality of materials on this stroller. It fits my 1 year old beautifully (primary rider for this stroller). My 3 year old doesn't have much room to grow (i got the ride on board for him though).

Pros:
*Well made
*Comes with all the extras (boot, rain cover, bumper bar, carseat adaptor).
*Adjustable height handlebar.
*Great harness. You know how some harnesses don't get small enough for little babies, well this one does. And big enough for my 3 year old. Adjustable in every way.
*Harness is completely child proof. No kid could get themselves unbuckled in this.
*Great recline. Almost flat.
*Basket underneath is HUGE for a lightweight stroller.
*Wheels are nice and big.
*Reasonably good hood.

Cons:
*Difficult fold.
*If you don't put in on just right, the hood pops off when you fold the stroller.
*Short seat back. Not meant for big kids.
*A little tippy on turns with one hand.
*Expensive!!!

Overall, great stroller for little ones. Not toddlers. I wouldn't buy this stroller for a 2-3 year old..especially if their big for their age. I love that the seat back can sit almost completely upright. And it's supportive on the back and butt ..unlike the BJCM.

On to the pics:

3484358307_39d535c420.jpg
3484358625_e6aef6c011.jpg

Showing boot and large basket:
3485173852_fc55293778.jpg
3485173726_bb5ca05261.jpg

Compared to the BJCMD:
3484358419_40ff8a71fb.jpg

3485173496_464cd910a8.jpg

1 year old (16.5 lbs, 30in, 12 in torso), 3 year old (27.5 lbs, 35.5 in, 13 in torso):
3484359501_d68c6353a9.jpg
3484359367_00576098a4.jpg

In the BJCMD:
3484359641_845752e757.jpg

Hitchhiker board (sold seperately from the stroller):
3485173990_292f4e9a84.jpg
3484359201_61299bd46b.jpg

The hitchhiker board folds up out of the way when you aren't using it..or it can be easily taken off with two simple clicks. :)
I love it.

So, that's my super duper long review!

ADS

lovinwaves

Nice review, and nice looking stroller! It is pricey, but look at everything you get.

Can you fold up the stroller with the board connected? Oh, and do you kick the board at all, or feel like you are going too?

I really like the looks of that board.

ETA: Would the board fit on the BJ by any chance?

skylinphoto

Nice review, and nice looking stroller! It is pricey, but look at everything you get.

Can you fold up the stroller with the board connected? Oh, and do you kick the board at all, or feel like you are going too?

I really like the looks of that board.

ETA: Would the board fit on the BJ by any chance?

Wow! Sorry! I just looked back at this now!

You CAN fold the stroller with the board on..however, it doesn't fold completely shut.
I don't feel like I'm going to kick the board at all! It's fully adjustable..including how close/far away from the stroller it is.

I does fit on the BJ, but, because of the way the bjcm naturally slants (think naturally reclined seats of this stroller) there is not room for the child to stand properly.

The board is completely adjustable and would probably fit ANY stroller..you just have to test it out with a kid so you can see if they have enough room to stand properly. :)

autumnlily

Love your review! Thank you! I was particularly interested in the hitchhicker and its compatibility with the BJCMD and you answered it!

Incredible photos and models :D

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC