Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

+ Reply to Thread
    mamagoose

Britax Regent and Roundabout: Will they fit?

Hi all--newbie here.

The baby is about to outgrow his snugride and will be inheriting his big sister's Britax Roundabout. She is almost 4, about 36 lbs and 37". I was thinking of getting a Britax Regent for her--but will the Regent and the Roundabout both fit in my 2005 Subaru Outback wagon?

Thanks in advance for the feedback!

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

They should both be able to fit, each outboard - center emtpy but the space will probably be taken up by the Regent to prevent the middle from being used....

Your screen name, family & vehicle sounds like someone local to me - are you in upstate NY? Feel free to respond with details in a private message if you wish

mamagoose
    No, I'm in PA--I guess there are more than one of us around

Heh, spooky

Senior Community Member
    Hi- I have a 2002 Outback Wagon, and my Regent is outboard and I can pretty much put any seat I want in the other outboard position. The Regent takes up as much room as an actual adult person would fit in the seat, so the center position will be unusable.
    Here's a couple of pics of DD age 3 in her Regent and how it sits in the Outback.

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h3...n/0b56073f.jpg
    http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h3...n/6291a81c.jpg