Frontier covers

2BunniesMommy

I just called Britax. She said there will be new ones coming out but had NO info on them, either material wise or patterns. But at least there is something planned.

ADS

all together ooky

Oh, yay! I hope the new covers are better quality material.

I finally called Britax today about my Frontier cover (yeah, it took me 9 months-I hate talking on the phone). There was no waiting-got to Helen right away. Nice. Anyway, she didn't say anything about any new covers (I didn't ask), but when I sent the pictures of my cover I also mentioned that a plush cover like my marathon would be nice, especially in a Cowmoo.
I haven't gotten a reply yet.

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
Ok, I just called. I got H before, went I lost the caps and needed more. This time, I got T and she was great. I told her my splitter plate was getting caught on the back of the car seat, even with the caps on. She is sending a new harness. I asked about new covers, that cowmoo would be awesome! She said the end of May/early June, there will be new covers.

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
Oooh, that's sooooon... I hope they are nice. I need something gender neutral/grayish/non meshy...is that too much to ask? :rolleyes:

Gypsy

Senior Community Member
YAY!!!! I will totally love the FN if it has a NICE durable cover! It's always been my biggest complaint. Safety is #1, but I don't like my kids using stuff that looks like crap!

3acorns4Christy

If they got it in cow, we would be getting that this summer for Joel hands down. I hate that pattern, yes hate it, but it's not what I sit in. And Joel ADORES it.

BABYGIRLLYNDSEY

So I wonder if that will mean you have to buy a whole new seat to not have the mesh cover and the spare covers will be available sometime at a much later date?

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
So I wonder if that will mean you have to buy a whole new seat to not have the mesh cover and the spare covers will be available sometime at a much later date?

Oh, no, don't say that! That's probably what she meant and I was totally hoping they'd just have the covers separately. :(

BABYGIRLLYNDSEY

Well you know how Graco Nautilus came out with the girly (Mariposa?)and then the cover only wasn't available in like forever.

I hope they do have spare covers (non mesh) available soon. I'd like go get a spare but I'm NOT ordering a mesh one.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC