Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

CPS Technician

I'm listed with SK now!

Finished my class on Saturday and I am now certified and listed on Safe Kids.

How do I go about requesting access to the tech's forum? Can I PM someone my Tech ID # or name/addy or what?

TIA!!!

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Admin - CPS Technician Emeritus Jeanum's Avatar

Re: I'm listed with SK now!

Congrats! The sticky post near the top of the Announcements, Guidelines and Feedback forum has detailed instructions for you to follow to request tech forum access: http://www.car-seat.org/showthread.php?t=26521
    Regards,
    Jean

DD1 Age 14, 65" 5 steps
    DD2 Age 11, 61" 5 steps

Click here if you wish to view the full size version of my avatar

CPS Technician

Thanks. I have done everything listed in that post so now I am just patiently waiting!

Ambassador - CPS Technician CTPDMom's Avatar

Congrats Jodi!! I just got home a short while ago from my check event and I am also listed on the SK site...wow, that was quick! (Although they listed my home address, I need to get SK to delete that ASAP.) I can't apply for tech status, though, because my SK ID is at work and they didn't print cards for us (there was an issue of some kind). Oh well, will have to wait until Monday.
    CPST - Special Needs Trained

The things you take for granted, someone else is praying for.

Congrats Jodi!! I just got home a short while ago from my check event and I am also listed on the SK site...wow, that was quick! (Although they listed my home address, I need to get SK to delete that ASAP.) I can't apply for tech status, though, because my SK ID is at work and they didn't print cards for us (there was an issue of some kind). Oh well, will have to wait until Monday
    If you can get on the SK site you already know your Tech number
    DD1 12 Seatbelt
    DS 10 Seatbelt
    DD2 8months Keyfit

Ambassador - CPS Technician CTPDMom's Avatar

No, anyone can go to the SK site, click on find a technician and type in my name or city, state and see my name.

I can't LOG IN because I don't have my number here at home, only in my office.
    CPST - Special Needs Trained

The things you take for granted, someone else is praying for.