Esprit Sunspeed Duo - on Shnoop AGAIN

ADS

NannyMom

Thanks. I think this is the sign that I need to buy it. I'll have to ask MomBoss for funding in the morning :whistle:

I think my fear of double strollers is doors. Anyone have this? Can it fit nicely through a single door, or do you need a double door to enter a building?

Kat_Momof3

I don't have it, but I have had a sbs double before... as long as they (like this one does) measure 29" wide, you are good for any standard doorway... it's the same width as a wheelchair!

I find the key to doing a single door by yourself, btw, is to open the door, hold it with one foot (sticking far to the side, so the door is fully open) and then push the stroller through... or just open it with your butt, going through backwards (assuming it will push open)

NannyMom

THanks Kat. I imagine I'll usually have the 2 older kids who open the doors for me. But....I forgot to talk to MomBoss about it this morning. I better do it tonight! BTW- Sofi saw it last night. SHe showed me BabyS sits on the left, and Sofi on the right :)

NannyMom

MomBoss said no :( SHe had a double (front/back) stroller when A and J were little and hated it. SHe said it was a Peg Perego (or however you spell it) that she bout from a friend for $50 and it was the biggest waste of $50 :( Not sure I'd really use it much anyway....but it would have been nice to have the option. I really can't see myself using the Sleepywrap in the summer....I'm too hot.

And no funds to buy it myself (some upcoming carseats are more important to save up for :whistle:). So once again it will pass me by.

Kat_Momof3

that's too bad... I don't think she understands that not every double is super heavy and hard to steer.

ah, well, maybe you will find a similar stroller on your local craigslist?

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC