Pics of 41 lb 4.5 yr old in TB

bobandjess99

Senior Community Member
She does fit really well. 41 lbs, 41 inches, 4.5 yr old...now,because she has a really long torso, she actually would have outgrown most 40 lb seats on the market a while back by height...but for the more normal 41 lb kid who just outgrew a 40 lb seat......here's what they would look like in a HB TB.
IMG_3172-1.jpg

ADS

thepeach80

Senior Community Member
She looks thrilled to be in there, lol. If that's on the lowest, her torso can't be too long I don't think. I think the TB is kind of low, which is nice for those 30# 3yo. :( I just picked up an Evenflo Big Kid (we only have Evenflos at checks) for AJ and I had to raise the back for him, he's almost 6 though. Evan looked good though at the lowest.

Kat_Momof3

yeah, her torso isn't that long at all if she's fitting in that at that height (which she is)... Ruthie fit that way in the Turbo when she was TWO! (just to sit in... never ever ever transported her that way)

christineka

She fits pretty well as did my ds at 4 and 40 pounds.

Just for kicks here is my dd at 28 pounds and age 3
khbb.jpg

ds at age 1 and around 20 pounds
babybooster.jpg

Joyofbirth

Wow, I'm shocked at the 1 year old in the TB. It almost looks like it fits him. That's crazy. Is the lap belt supposed to lay flat across the legs or kinda across the hips? I tried DD1 in the Nauti the other day and it seemed to fit her okay except that the lap belt was across her hips.

Momof4Girls

IMG_0003-1-1-1.jpg

This is my 3yr 3mos 25-27lb (depending on the day) dd in a PW. She has a 11" (give or take .5") torso height.

Raechel

ETA: I put both my 3 y/o and my 22mos in a TB in a store once, and they were nowhere NEAR this fit in the TB. Both girls have the same (within 1/4") torso height.

bobandjess99

Senior Community Member
The really weird thing is..she really DOES have a long torso...the TB I think should actually be up a click, but I don't like the way it pulls the shoulder belt closer to her neck..but at the low setting, her head is actually taller than the TB.
Here is a pic I just took of her in the nauti..that slot she is even with is the second from top..I'm going to have to move her up to the TOP slot...she has outgrown the titan we have, and her shoulders are over the top slot in an uptown..she only has 2 more "clicks" in the Frontier...she is right barely under the top slots in the Ma....but yet...in the TB, she can use it on the lowest to second lowest setting?

My kid is weird,lol.

IMG_3176.jpg

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC