Question ughh... now what stroller for the new baby???

love-pink

im looking at strollers for the baby who will be born middle october. i have a ss1 so would love for them to snap together but its not really nessicary i can get a snap and go. the stroller will only be used in stores until the summer so its okay if its not infant friendly. we can use the snap n go till the summer comes along and the baby will be 7 or 8 months by then. im looking to spend around $200 because im not buying a carseat this time around and have alot of my sons stuff still.
also id really love it to fold up small with 4 kids we dont have alot of storage space and i drive a envoy xl with 3rd row so the "trunk" isnt huge.
these are what ive been looking at lately:
(not in any order)

1 graco mosaic - cheap small and can use the carseat when the baby is small.
2 joovy kooper - i just love the look lol, not sure how small it folds.
3 mia moda cielo - love the look and small fold and bag!!
4 quinny zapp 4 - love the look, also not sure of the fold and no canopy??
5 macralite fast fold - i love the look of this one also but dont really know anything about it.
i think thats it :) any of you have any of these or any experience with them? also any others i should look at?? pics would be great too i will have to order online and would see them irl.
thanks you guys are the BEST!!!
id like to add - i looked at the quinny on a different site and read that it does come with a canopy and bag!! so now im in love with that stroller!!!!!

Last edited:
ADS

love-pink

Ok now I'm obsessively looking up the quinny zapp!! Which colors are 08 models and which are 09?? And what are the differences for 08 and 09?? Also would you get a 3 or 4 wheel model?
Thanks!

SavsMom

Don't get the Graco Mosaic - its awful!
I bought one and was terribly dissapointed. Its has plastic wheels, a rough ride, and getting it folded was a pain in the you know what.
I'd take a look at the Joovy Kooper - they look sooooo nice!

lovinwaves

1 graco mosaic - cheap small and can use the carseat when the baby is small.

Skip it, based on several people that have owned it and talked about how much they disliked it.

2 joovy kooper - i just love the look lol, not sure how small it folds.

Very cute stroller, goes to 50lbs. Joovy is a great stroller company as well. I did a search on another forum and found some reviews for you, so here they are:

I really thought I wanted the yellow kooper also, then I went to BRU to
try one before I ordered it online and it was nice but I didnt like the
way the fabric bunches up around your child in the seat. My daughter
just didnt fit in it the way I would have liked her to.
She will be 2 in a couple weeks and is not overly large or anything but
it just seemed she didnt have as much room as I expected.

Initially I thought it was the perfect stroller - lightweight, small
umbrella fold, great steering, fabulous canopy, etc. But it felt a
little heavy to push. It's definitely not heavy but I tried it at the
same time as the Mac Triumph and the BJCM. The Maclaren and Baby Jogger just felt
lighter when pushing. The second deal breaker for me is that it
doesn't automatically lock.

I had my 3yo
sit in it to compare to the buggster. He fit, but yes, it was a
little tougher of a push. The canopy was a good size. The seat not
as wide as the buggster (it wasnt as comfortable for him to climb in..
he also likes to sit sideways in the buggster since its so wide).. The
fold wasn't too bad, the front wheels popped off fairly easily,
although its 2 wheels to pop off rather than the one buggster wheel.
Basket was deeper than the buggster, but not as wide."

If you go to the Joovy site and look at the close up of the seat on the
Kooper and then compare it to the close up of the Groove seat or maybe
some other seat you can see how the fabric kinda bunches around the top
of the seat. Thats the thing that turned me off to it, she just didnt
seem to fit as well as I would have liked. Also she didnt seem to have
much room on the foot rest.

If you really like the looks of the Joovy Kooper, then check out the Valco Buggster.

4 quinny zapp 4 - love the look, also not sure of the fold and no canopy??

Not sure this stroller will be good for you since it doesn't have a recline.

love-pink

Thanks soo much I was definitely going to get the mosaic for compatibility with my ss1 but I'm glad I starting looking around for something different!!! So far I'm still loving the quinny zapp now I just need to find out what I'm having so I can choose a color lol. I'm big on planing as you can tell ;) I looked more into the fold and its super compact and comes with a bag just like the mia moda stroller so I loovve that too! I also noticed the lack of recline but I can always pick up a snap n go off craigs list and use that until the baby is okay setting up comfortably. I was looking to see if there was any kind of adapter you could buy to use it with a graco seat but all I can find is how to use it with the maxi cosi bucket.
Oh and I hope your bad weather passes quickly were having thunder storms here right now but nothing compared to tornados!!
Thanks for taking the time to give me more info!!!!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC