covers for the new true fit

scuby20

So does anyone know if they will be making any other covers besides the blue and cranberry ones for the new true fit when it comes out??

ADS

DahliaRW

If it EVER comes out it seems! I haven't heard of any. I'd imagine like any new seat, they'll start with a couple of colors and then in a year or so add more patterns.

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
Well, if demand is high enough, they might. But if demand is typical of a seat at that price point, a year or so might be more realistic.

scuby20

I just wish it would come out already...because with my daughter's tall torso, we don't have many options, and she is approaching that point very fast in her britax...she just turned 2 last weekend, so I still don't want to FF her....I just wished they would have a made a cuter seat cover...even black or grey would have been better than the two covers that are currently what they will offer.

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
Oh, I so disagree. We've got enough black and grey, the blue is pretty neutral, and while I know everyone doesn't, I personally :love: the cranberry. We don't have enough red covers, IMO. (Green and purple covers would be even better, but I'm happy with red!)

MomE

I've been wanting to know the same thing! I really want this carseat, but I'm starting to run out of time. I'm not liking either of the colors we've seen so far. But I did see a pic of a green cover someone took at one of the shows. I really, really want that one! But with the release date being pushed back, I might not even make it to the blue or cranberry!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC