How do we get animal prints on the frontier...

Joyofbirth

My dd really wants a leopard carseat. And I know that animal prints are popular here. So how do we get the leopard and the zebra and the cowmoo on the Frontier? Why are the leopard and zebra in such short supply? Were they not very popular? Thanks for any insight.

ADS

BeckC

The Frontier has only ever come in 5 covers - Canyon (black and tan), Pink Sky (pink), Red Rock (red), Rushmore (gray), and Sahara (khaki/brown).

Are you thinking of a different seat? The Marathon came with different animal prints, and IIRC the Parkway did as well, but I'm not sure about Zebra.

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
I think we can only hope that Britax decides to add leopard, zebra, cow, snake, or other animal prints. They have had some cool animal print covers on their other seats in the past, so we can only hope that they will release some fun animal covers for the Frontier.

If I recall correctly, animal prints in the past have included:

Big Cat
Artic Cat
Top Cat
Zebra
Crocodile
Cowmooflage
Cougar
Safari (not really an animal print, but related to animals)
Lazy Days (not really an animal print, but it was kind of like an elephant skin)

There might have been others. I would have to check the list of Britax covers.

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
I want a cowmoo cover for my frontier sooooo bad. I hate the mesh. I have used the seat maybe 12 times. It is less than a year old, and it has water stains. grr

dhardawa

My dd really wants a leopard carseat. And I know that animal prints are popular here. So how do we get the leopard and the zebra and the cowmoo on the Frontier? Why are the leopard and zebra in such short supply? Were they not very popular? Thanks for any insight.

They are in such short supply because they have all been discontinued for years.

tweetykl

I have Zebra from our MA but use Cowmoo instead. I would love cowmoo for my Frontier. I have the water stains too.

heyruthie

my guess is that the answer to your question is: buy a Fronitier now. The only way Britax is going to expand the options is for the CURRENT options to sell like crazy. after they decide that there is a market for it, they'll start to introduce new covers.....until then, we are probably stuck with the introductory line of color/fabric choices.

then, hope you can get a new cover down the road. since the seat has a LONG life-span, that's not unrealistic.

ETA: for those who hate the mesh, there is a non-mesh Sahara cover that you can buy online. i'm considering getting one during this current sale.

Tyler'sMom1117

I think Britax is really missing an opportunity here. With more and more seats on the market that have high harness heights they need to set themselves apart. Putting the fun covers on the Frontier would do that.

I bought a Clek because of the reputation, but I have to say I loved the cover options. I think Clek has the right idea!

Joyofbirth

Yes, what Tyler'sMom said. And we are also looking at harnessing older kids. Who know what they like and want to have a say in these things. My older dd is just starting to notice that some of her friends don't sit in seats at all or sit in cool boosters. So I'd like to provide the leopard seat she is desperate for so that she thinks her seat is cooler than no seat.

WhatAboutPuppy

Cowmoo would be AWESOME!! I'm wondering if it will happen just because I see the Chaperone is coming out in Cowmoo and the roundabout 50 will have cowmoo too... I'm seeing a pattern in the new seats... oooooh how I hope!!!

Now if only the radian came in cowmoo! lol

mamabear

(in case Britax is listening)

I would love an animal print Frontier cover!!!

I saw a SUV in the parking lot today with not one, not two, but THREE cowmoo parkways!!!! I drooled all the way in to the store.......came back out and it was still there, taunting me as I got in with my pink water stained Frontier.:p

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC