Thanks for your help. New proud owner of two...

A

AnnJayTwins

Evenflo Triumph Advance car seats!

Per your wonderful recs, my list included
Britax Marathon, Sunshine Radian, 1st Years True Fit and EFTA.

Got a babysitter (while the kids slept) and went to BRU with DH to try seats in the car. Our BRU didn't have all of them, and DH was THRILLED that the BM didn't fit very well so the far less expensive EFTA was the winner.

Tried them out today and my 14monthers seemed to enjoy their ride. My DS was stretched out looking like all he needed was a drink and a remote, and DD was also looking comfy. DH says installation was easier than the infant buckets, and I REALLY like the way the straps are custom-fit for every ride with a simple turn of a wheel.

I will not be able to ever sit in the back seat with them, but that's OK. Those days are over. We will eventually need to buy a bigger vehicle, I guess.

Anyway, thanks again for your recs. It sure made the process so much easier for me.

ADS

Mommy2Marcus

GRATS! I also am the proud owner of an EFTA! I also :love: mine to. DS always seems to be comfortable in it & he even still fits in it RF at 2 1/2 with room to grow! I hope you continue to LOVE yours as well!

snowbird25ca

Moderator - CPST Instructor
Glad to hear you're happy with them. :D

I absolutely love my EFTA too. Unfortunately it has a 30lb rf'ing weight rating in Canada and ds is hovering on 30lbs so we can't use it right now. I do really miss it. :eek:

love-pink

We love or efta also its our back up seat for when the kids go with some one else. Its works soo perfectly because you never have to rethread for the different kid!!!

Kat_Momof3

I love the EFTA, too... great seat... and with the extra legroom it gives over the Marathon, you probably won't get your hubby bugging you like some hubbies do about turning them because of comfort.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC