Info on AO

So, MSK & I were reading a blog of a mommy on our BB & were both appalled to see her 3yo DD riding in a HBB w/ a poor fitting seatbelt. So, I decided to do a poll on our BB to see who was using what.

MSK & I were very surprised to see how many were EH their kiddos. Yay for that! But there are others that have lots of questions about what to do w/ their kiddos that are still in 40lb harness seats & their kiddos are just now reaching the height & weight limits.

But the biggest question is this. one mom (in Canada) is convinced to put her DD in a better seat w/ a HWH but wants info & links to poor reviews and such of the Cosco Alpha Omega so she can convince her DH it's the right decision to get a new better seat.

Can you all help me help her please?

ETA: I'm surprised her DD is still in the harness of that seat as the last time she posted stats of her DD she's the same size as my DS. 3yo, 38-40lbs & 40".

ADS

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC