Graco Ultra Cargo 8487

cpsadvocate

The Graco Ultra CarGo is a combination seat which means it features a 5-point harness and can be used as a booster seat later.

The child must meet all of the requirements to use this seat with the 5-point harness.

--Weight of 20 to 40 lbs. for USA*
--Height of 27" to 43"
--Be able to sit upright unassisted
--Shoulders must be below top harness slots

* Weight of 20 to 48 lbs. for CANADA. Note: Canada requires the use of a tether strap. Therefore seats can be tested and certified to higher weights for this reason. However, there may be other differences besides the tether strap like additional padding.

If child is between 30 to 40 lbs. for USA** and shoulders are below the top harness slots, Graco recommends using the 5-point harness as long as suitable and comfortable for the child.

**Weight of 40 to 48 lbs. for CANADA

The child must meet all of the requirements to use this seat as a booster.

--Weight of 30 to 100 lbs. for USA***
--Height of 35" to 54"
--Child's ears are below top of booster seat

***Weight of 40 to 100 lbs. for CANADA

http://www.epinions.com/content_93165948548

ADS
U

Unregistered

Is this the same as the Graco Platinum Cargo that just came out??? I'm in Canada so maybe it's called something different.

U

Unregistered

problems for us

The straps come across my daughter's belly with this seat & she seems to have painful pressure on her lower back. She is 2.5 years old -- I've since replaced this seat with the Britax Wizard & my daughter is very happy & comfortable. This Graco is in her grandfather's "beater" truck as a back-up, instead of the old 3-point overhead shiled that used to be in there ... she seems more comfortable in the Graco in his truck than she was in my SUV -- I guess it's a matter of how the seat fits in the car.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC