Top slots of Regent--how much time left?

An Aurora

Senior Community Member
I just realized that DD is just ever so slightly above the second-from-top slots on her Regent. So, I need to move them up.

What I am wondering is, how long did your kiddo have in the Regent after they moved to the top slots?

She's had alot of torso growth in the past year, and I'm sure it will slow down, but I just want a general idea :)

ADS

myliljunebugs

My son lasted about a year after I had to move it to the last slot. My dd is about the same age as yours and just moved to the next to top slots! Holy long torso batman!

An Aurora

Senior Community Member
Super, thanks for the input. If we have 1.5-2 years, I might be ok with her being in a booster by that age.

HEVY

Rachel is 45 inches and in the post Regent she has got about an inch and a half to the top and would probably fit 1 more yr. In the pre Regent she probably would be even with the second to top, I give her 2yrs. Her last torso measurement was 16.5. I can't imagine her outgrowing either one before those times.

HEVY

Wow our girls have the same size torso, I guess rachel has long legs, I always thought she had a long torso :shrug-shoulders:

SGTex

Wow! She must have a really long torso! My DS is 53" in a Husky and just moved up to the top slot a little over a month ago maybe. Our Husky expires in February and he turns 8 in January, so I'm planning on getting him a dedicated bpb around that time.

My DD is 43" and she's in the 2nd to top slot on a pre-Regent, with room to grow there. She just turned 5 and I'm hoping to get her close to 8 in that seat.

AtTheSouthDam

DD1 has 1/2 an inch left before she is at the top slots. I moved them in November? I think. SHe decided to grow alot at this winter. Our regent is post adv. and she ahs 17.75" or so torso.

Mama!

My son lasted about a year after I had to move it to the last slot. My dd is about the same age as yours and just moved to the next to top slots! Holy long torso batman!

We are 5.5 yrs old , 40 lbs and pretty darn close to even with 2nd to top slots. I think we'd have 2 more years in the Regent, but she may be in a dedicated HBB FT by then.

<swap content snipped by moderator per forum's Swap guidelines: http://www.car-seat.org/showthread.php?t=38149>

Last edited by a moderator:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC