Frontier in Sahara???

ADS

April

Nope. It's the only non-mess Frontier. I think most people seem to not be big fans of Sahara, so that's probably why it's not talked about much.

WhatAboutPuppy

Holy cow, I'm out of the loop. WTH?? lol
It looked SO different on the store's page as compared to Britax. wow... I'm so sorry...

uh, can I delete my own thread? lol

BookMama

Senior Community Member
It looked SO different on the store's page as compared to Britax.

Yeah, the pic on that web site is really off. DS has had a Sahara Regent (same fabrics) for 2.5 years and I've been totally happy with the cover. Not the most exciting choice, perhaps, but nice enough.
:twocents:

mylittlet

Senior Community Member
This is the cover that we were planning on getting before I got a demin husky from a close friend. Ds wanted blue and the frontier and regent don't come in blue. If not blue he won't sit in it, or wear it.

The saraha cover is very nice. No mesh!

mish

That picture is terrible. I think it is the first one I have seen of the Frontier in Sahara though. Does anyone know where I can find another one?

ETA: I found some. I actually like that cover. Mine is perfect though, because my interior is black and DH's is tan. Our seat mathces either one.

rochelle

Saw a few frontiers in sahara at Lullaby Lane, San Mateo, CA today. was at the store to try out the double joggers and saw them on display (as in display model) they had the frontier in canyon strapped to a car bench.

cover looks exactly like the regent in sahara cover I saw at BRU

serabi

So wait, absolutely no mesh on the Sahara print?

Mesh was one of the reasons I'd ruled that seat off the list...I feel really dumb now :eek: I can deal with ugly if it lasts!

rochelle

serabi,

identical to the Regent Sahara. no mesh at all. it does feels more plush. this is the first time I saw one in store. they had a few on display.

momof3boys

I have the frontier in sahara too, I love it, and gets a lot of compliments on it....the gray in the middle also looks a bit greenish IRL. HTH

keri1292

I just ordered a Sahara Frontier from babycatalog during the sale. I can't deal with ugly, worn mesh seats, so I opted for the boring, plain well-made cover. :( Ds1 likes it due to the cupholders and the seat was fresh from the factory and 4 days old! Yay! :love:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC