New siggy, I have matching seats again! hee hee....

emandbri

I haven't had matching seats since Jacob outgrew his star riser. :D

I was afraid that Elizabeth would be annoyed going from the pretty true fit to the plain radian but she had no problems at all. She said at first it was "Benjamin's seat" and I told her there are now two. As an added bonus she can now climb into the seat which is pretty nice. She could do it in the MA but not the true fit.

She seems very comfy and fits much better than she did in the MA, her legs were getting too long for it which is why I got the radian.

ADS

tarynsmum

Senior Community Member
Elizabeth's shoes match too :p Just wanted to point that out. We have matching Radians too (Granite and Super Cool)

Jewels

Senior Community Member
Very nice.

What shoes is Elizabeth wearing? They almost look like Zoe Pedipeds but I didn't think they came in that colour and they have a sole. Are the SKR's :confused:

emandbri

Very nice.

What shoes is Elizabeth wearing? They almost look like Zoe Pedipeds but I didn't think they came in that colour and they have a sole. Are the SKR's :confused:

They are squeakers, they are flexible like see kai runs but cheaper so I feel okay buying lots of colors ;)

I got them here
http://www.itzybitzy.com/main.htm

do note that the sizing is off. Elizabeth wears 7 in payless wide, 8 in regular, but her squeakers I got here the size 9 barely fit and the 10s fit fine. Most sites have squeakers that go to size 8 but this one has up to 10.

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
Too cute. :love: Now that I'm using my RN FF in the van, I kind of like it more than the MA, just for it's being low and having better leg support. I think you'll be happy to have matching seats for a long time :thumbsup:

emandbri

I think you'll be happy to have matching seats for a long time :thumbsup:

Actually it is only going to be for a few months. ;) I bought the radian so Elizabeth could have more leg room with the intent of selling one to a friend a few months from now. My plan was to put her back in the MA forward facing after she reached 35 lbs or my friend's daughter outgrows her snugride.

I like the MA better than the radian forward facing because it sits higher and when it is in the front and center seat in my sienna I can turn around and buckle it from the driver's seat. It is harder to do in the radian because it sits lower.

Now my plan is to see what the leg room is like on the myride. I just weighted her and she is now 33.6 lbs.

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
Ah, ok. Neeever mind, then, lol. I always loved my MA for FF because Bitsy could always buckle herself in it, rofl!

Jewels

Senior Community Member
So I went to ebay and searched squeaky shoes and found oodles and oodles.
I had just bought some for DD but she has such tiny feet the size 2's are all around too big for her. She is still in her 0-6mth robeez and she will be 1 in a couple of weeks. Are all squeaky shoes a bit chunky?

I like the MA better than the radian forward facing because it sits higher and when it is in the front and center seat in my sienna I can turn around and buckle it from the driver's seat. It is harder to do in the radian because it sits lower.

I honsestly like my MA more then my RN but DS doesn't. He likes the RN (broke my heart :crying:) better then the MA because he says the RN is more comfy. He can also buckle himself into the RN by himself but not the MA or the frontier. So, be prepared that she might like the RN better then the MA just incase.

emandbri

Are all squeaky shoes a bit chunky?

Elizabeth has fat feet and they fit her fine. I didn't get any until last summer so I don't know how they fit on little babies.

So, be prepared that she might like the RN better then the MA just incase.

I will still have one radian, I could always move her into it when Benjamin gets too tall for it.

Well what happened to the TF?

I was borrowing it from Munchkin until the radian got here.

And does she like the shoes?

She seems to. Her favs are peddoodles though. I had the outfit in her siggy all picked out since I knew I was taking her picture and she insisted on wearing blue pedoddles so I had to change her clothes. She got water all over her dress though so I had to change her into this outfit!

Now that I look at the picture the chest clip seems a bit high, it is normally in the right place! lol

Brian put her in the radian for the first time today and he said he likes it MUCH more than the true fit, the buried adjuster drove him batty!

jujumum

I love the pic!

I just ordered a RN XT for my dd, and I'm not sure that I like the headwings. On yours it looks like you have a 65 or 80 and use the head pillows? Do they help with sleeping in the car? Thanks!

:)

emandbri

I love the pic!

I just ordered a RN XT for my dd, and I'm not sure that I like the headwings. On yours it looks like you have a 65 or 80 and use the head pillows? Do they help with sleeping in the car? Thanks!

:)

One is a 65 and one an 80 but both have 80 covers. Elizabeth hasn't slept in it without the pillow but Benjamin has and it head did fall forward.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC