True Fit ARB covers

tarynsmum

Senior Community Member
I see that the True Fit with ARB only comes in Blue Aurora and Cranberry... will it eventually come in all the covers that the 'regular' True Fit does? Are the covers interchangeable? I'm not really into those two...

ADS

BeckC

I don't know, but like you I like the TF ARB but am not a big fan of the blue, and the cranberry would look weird in my car and worse in DH's car.

When the time comes for us to buy a seat I hope to trade for a cappuccino cover.

NannyMom

I don't think the covers from the TF and TF w/ arb are interchangeable. :( I don't like the 2 options for the ARB either :(

skylinphoto

I like the red..but don't like the brown on it. :(

Didn't they show a green one somewhere along the line? I hope they come out with that. It's so ugly I liked it.

tarynsmum

Senior Community Member
bah, that's what I figured ... I like the blue/black (sport?) and SIL might be into the girly one. And the Misty Morning would look nice with my gray interior AND go with my other seats...

I don't know, but like you I like the TF ARB but am not a big fan of the blue, and the cranberry would look weird in my car and worse in DH's car.

I actually don't hate the Cranberry at all, in theory, but I think it'll look weird in my/DH's car... It's a different combo, which is why I like it AND why I don't, lol.

I really want the ARB for the ease of getting to the adjuster (even more than I want the safety aspect - how's that for honesty? :eek:). I have to dig and swear myself blue so much with the dang Uptown that I have no patience anymore for them.

NannyMom

NannyMom, why don't you think the covers are interchangeable?

The pics we saw before, the new TF cover is a little different. Umm... I hope I remember correctly... But I think the level "bubble" is above the harness adjuster. So there's a cut out on the cover. I could be slightly mistaken....but it was something along those lines.

tarynsmum

Senior Community Member
Plus the harness adjuster is moving.

Wendy

It's actually moving? I thought the ARB just slightly moved the seat away from the vehicle seat so that the adjuster was easier to get to... if that makes sense. That the ARB made it so that the adjuster isn't squished against the vehicle seat.

blargh. what are the odds of more covers coming out in the next few months? I hate to say that I would or wouldn't buy a seat based on a cover... but... um... yeah.

wendytthomas

Admin - CPST Instructor
Staff member
Oh, maybe it's not. In the pictures it looked like it moved up several inches. It may be an illusion, like you said, though.

Wendy

NannyMom

It's actually moving? I thought the ARB just slightly moved the seat away from the vehicle seat so that the adjuster was easier to get to... if that makes sense. That the ARB made it so that the adjuster isn't squished against the vehicle seat.

blargh. what are the odds of more covers coming out in the next few months? I hate to say that I would or wouldn't buy a seat based on a cover... but... um... yeah.

Well.... There were more covers at the...umm... ABC show? (I think that's what it was. Sorry, I'm still lost on the carseat confrences). And then there was the very nice black with circles BabyGirlLindsey stumbled upon. I'd but the TF /w ARB if they had that cover.

dawnp15

Where can i find pics of the new true fit. I think i'm going to get true fits for my twins, but i can only find pics of the old style. Thanks!!!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC