RA & MA Covers For Sale

KaysKidz

Senior Community Member
I have ordered new covers and have 2 that will be for sale as soon as my new covers get to me. The only reason I'm changing, is the color scheme on my seats is changing, and I like things to blend! LOL So....I am offering the following...

RA Cover in Teddy Bear
MA Cover in Electric Blue

Both are in absolutely pristine condition. I haven't decided on a price yet...so make me an offer if you are interested.

Feb_06012.jpg

BV004.jpg

I'll take better pics...this is just what was already in my photobucket acct.

ADS

KaysKidz

Senior Community Member
how much would it be to ship the RA cover with bears to Canada?

I've never shipped international before, but it looks to be around $20 if it ends up being under 5lbs w/packaging. I would assume that it would be...but won't know until I'd actually go to ship it. It also depends on where in CA from what I can tell as well...that's just what I got from USPS website.

Tara

Dang....I so need a new RA cover..but...not sure I'm willing to spend anything on it at this point. It expires in about 2 years I think. 1-2 yr I can't recall for sure at the moment. Argh! LOL

mamato2

I'll ask dd whether she likes the Teddy Bear pattern. So far we've been thinking the Aloha as that's the only 'girly' one I could find in a cover only. She'll probably fit the seat until she's 7 and I want to get a cover that will still be acceptable at that age!
C.

KaysKidz

Senior Community Member
I'd take $40 + shipping for the MA cover. Comes complete with belly pad and comfort pads.

Lara

Hey Kay, thanks ;). (I didn't want to post that on bbc for fear of her catching on lol)

Oh and everyone else, this has nothing to do with the covers lol.

mamato2

Just had dd take a peak at the seat picture. She says she prefers the Aloha.
I think the Teddy is VERY cute and the Aloha a bit 'wild' but I think the Aloha suits her better actually :) .
C.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC