The Children's Place Online Sale 40% off clearance plus a 15% off code

MOM25BOYS

I just bought DS1 who wears a size 10 a boat load of clothes for $61!!!:love::love: 11 shirts, including polos, tees, and tanks....3 pairs of shorts in khaki cargo, plaid cargo, and chinos.:thumbsup: All of their clearance is now 40% off online and if you use code SA249 at checkout you can save an additional 15%. Oh, standard shipping is on $5 no matter how big or small the order. Now go shop!:D

http://www.childrensplace.com/webap...Trademark Terms - Prod&cm_ite=the child place

ADS

MOM25BOYS

Ohhhh darn you!!!:p She realllllly didnt need more clothes but how can you pass that up!!

Your an enabler;)

I have been told I am an enabler on more than one occasion.:whistle:

Oh, I just ordered DS5 a ton of stuff too. I should have looked while I was shopping for DS1 and I could have saved $5 in shipping, but I was afraid the site would lock up and I would get nothing.:rolleyes: DH is going to KILL me when he gets home this evening, but I got some great deals for the boys that I otherwise wouldn't be able to find in the stores around here.:thumbsup:

Last edited:

kaysmom

Oh, I just ordered DS5 a ton of stuff too. I should have looked while I was shopping for DS1 and I could have saved $5 in shipping, but I was afraid the site would lock up and I would get nothing.:rolleyes: DH is going to KILL me when he gets home this evening, but I got some great deals on the boys that I otherwise wouldn't be able to find in the stores around here.:thumbsup:

They have some really cute clothes for little guys, I checked it out for baby gifts:love: I've seen that your DS5 is only 2 weeks younger than K...I'm getting sad that she's getting into such big clothes!! I also miss not being able to buy anything white without second guessing myself, knowing full well now that she's walking and feeding herself it just causes me more trouble trying to keep her clean/remove stains!!

MOM25BOYS

They have some really cute clothes for little guys, I checked it out for baby gifts:love: I've seen that your DS5 is only 2 weeks younger than K...I'm getting sad that she's getting into such big clothes!! I also miss not being able to buy anything white without second guessing myself, knowing full well now that she's walking and feeding herself it just causes me more trouble trying to keep her clean/remove stains!!

Yeah, I know what you mean.:D They had 2 white shirts I couldn't resist and he needed some polos for church, but he won't be in them around food.:p My little guy is on the short side so I am hoping the 18mth shorts will leave tons of growing room for him and I got 24mths in tops hoping they will last him until the fall.;)

MOM25BOYS

Thanks, I just bought a dress, 5 pairs of shorts, 10 shirts, 2 rompers, 4 pairs of socks for $91.04 shipped.

That was great Arly!!:D You gotta love a good deal and the sale must have started today or yesterday, because usually there is not a big selection in sizes left like there is right now.:)

I got...9 Tees, 8 Polos, 6 shorts, and 2 rompers for $132 shipped. It would have been $5 less if I had bought them all in one order.:eek: DS1's clothes are getting so expensive so I was thrilled to find size Larges left in T's for him.:D

Heather98012

Must not look. Must not look. Must not look. (Who am I kidding, you know I'm gonna look! :p)

I'm actually pretty well stocked at the moment, but I'll check it out. I'm telling you...when TCP has a sale...they practically GIVE the stuff away! It's always unbelievable. I may go up to the outlets & just hit the sale. I can always print the 15% coupon off & use it in store.

monstah

I just signed on to post about how the 50% off in store clearance is still going on. I just got 2 T's & a pair of linen pants for DS, a dress & T for DD and a sleeper for new baby for $20. :thumbsup:

I can't even go look at the sale online. My kids have WAY too many clothes already. WAY too many.

CandCfam

Those prices could be dangerous.
I just bought the girls some needed summer items and was able to keep it under $100, but I could have spent much more. :p
Thanks for the heads-up!

ETA: I went through MyPoints to earn 2 points per dollar spent, so I can get a rewards card later. I just cashed in some MyPoints for a $50 Old Navy card, which I am itching to go spend too. :p

Last edited:

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
Glad I didn't blow too much there the other day in the store (I did so well except for one dress dd1 had to have for $27 :eek:)...I might have a little left in my secret money stash to buy more :cool:

Thanks!

scatterbunny

Nana told H that she was buying her summer clothes instead of getting her candy and toys and crap for Easter, so I just called her and told her about the sale...we got five shirts, three pair of pedal pushers, and two pair of sandals for $62 total. :D

Thanks for posting!

melniemi

Yay! I finally completed my order. I got 5 pair of pants/tee pjs, 1 dress, 2 tees, and 1 pair of pants for $56! I was so tempted to order more but we really don't need more! And I didn't order anything for baby. I didn't find any baby boy stuff there that I loved - on sale anyway:p

You get 3% cash back if you go through fatwallet!!

MOM25BOYS

Yay! I finally completed my order. I got 5 pair of pants/tee pjs, 1 dress, 2 tees, and 1 pair of pants for $56! I was so tempted to order more but we really don't need more! And I didn't order anything for baby. I didn't find any baby boy stuff there that I loved - on sale anyway:p

You get 3% cash back if you go through fatwallet!!

Congrats on finally hitting complete on your order, lol. :D Sorry you couldn't find anything for the little guy and there is ALOT of cute baby stuff, but like you said it wasn't on sale.

I am sooo tickled that everyone is getting such great deals.:love::love:

I am still considering venturing out this Saturday to see if the stores would have some good sales left too.:eek: You can never have enough clothes with 5 boys in the house...:whistle:

Oh and I know that I have some coupon codes swimming around here somewhere that came in the mail.:p

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC