What's your carseat wishlist?

NannyMom

What carseats are you currently wanting to buy?

I want...
-Graco MyRide (gotta have a piece of carseat history)
-Britax Roundabout 50 (why....? Because it sounds like a nice seat, lol)
-Graco HBTB (because it's only $39 at Target this week :whistle:)
-A Recaro Vivo. (Probobly red/black, but then I want a second so A and J can match :whistle:)
-SKJP Monterey (but then....I wouldn't need the Vivos)

ADS

scatterbunny

Sunshine Kids Monterey (pink)
Clek Oobr (I want Skurvy skull one SO bad :cool:)

And now that I have a Cowmoo cover for the Starriser Comfy, I am really wanting to get my hands on a Cowmoo Parkway cover (but that's never going to happen).

christineka

Graco MyRide just because it's so cool. Just not sure it'll fit.

1 radian.

2 boosters. I'm rethinking the vivo for the lack of cupholders. I need to know if the monterey has cupholders. Maybe the new parkway. Does it have cupholders? I want something with sip that accommodates a 21 inch torso and has cupholders. I need one, but would like to get another for my oldest. Now if I'm not being realistic I could add that new clek booster. I just can't stomach the idea of a $200 booster.

canmom

Radian XT in Malibu for DD (will get this when she needs it)
Regent for my giant DS (but they aren't available in Canada)
Graco Myride.... because I'm so excited we are seeing seats with higher limits on this continent!!!

ChristyH

SKJP Monterey in Pink
True Fit w/ ARB in Cranberry
Graco My Ride 65
Clek Oobr Julius

We have the Monterey on the way, I'm buying the True Fit ARB when they finally release it and the Graco when it comes out as well.
The Clek is just a dream but don't think we'll ever get that one.

ovlmommy

True Fit w/ARB in cranberry...well i would LOVE the green/tan or circle patterned one if I they sold them :love:
Britax Boulevard
And if money weren't a factor...Britax Advocate CS in kathryn

monzogary

Senior Community Member
They don't make what I want right now - a harnessed seat that has taller slots than our Wizards, with a longer crotch strap, that will fit in the scooped out back seats of dh's '95 Firebird. The Wizards fit in there great, as the bases are small, and I can squish the Nautilus in there kind of, but the very front edge of the seat hangs off just a tad, so technically against the instructions. I can also fit the B510 booster in there, but that doesn't help the harnessed seat situation!

Mommy2Marcus

Convertible/Combination seats:
Graco MyRide: B/C it RF to 40lbs! Marcus would SO fit with room to grow to!
Graco Nautilus: B/C it is a nice seat & would fit Marcus for a LONG time!
Britax Frontier: for the highest booster for Marcus eventually.
New AOE: I LOVED my 3 in 1 by Safety 1st! The only reason I disliked it was b/c of the short shell.
Roundabout 50: Pretty much b/c it is new & looks really nice.
Radian: any of them. I just want to play with one.

Infant Seats:
SR 32: I like the 32lb weight limit.
SS1: Like the tall shell, but will probably not be avaliable when I need it.
On Board 35: I think this looks like a nice seat & is inexpensive.
KeyFit 30: LOVE the looks of this seat, but not the price.

Monterey: in red maybe for my DN. However this would be a worthless purchase as my IL's would never put him in it.
HBTB: again for my DN. I am seriously thinking of getting him one for when he goes somewhere with us.

WhatAboutPuppy

MyRide... in lime green, I'm holding out hope that it'll debut in this color!!

Radian XT

Clek Oobr in Skurvy... DSS1 is SOOOO excited about this one!! And cuz he's in the FN we have as long as it takes to wait!! lol

April

Why a My Ride of course. I'm in denial and refusing to weigh my 2.5 & 3.5 year old. I will cry if the are 40lbs.

But realistically (because I doubt the My Ride will be in Canada in the next year):

A Regent for Faith (yes, I'm in Canada)
A pink Monterey
A Frontier in Red Rock (I don't need that at all)
A new cover for my Parkway #2
A KeyFit for the baby I hope to conceive sometime before the end of 2009:whistle:

monstah

Combi Cocorro

Recaro Signo

A room full of boosters to find the best fit for DS and his incredible torso when he outgrows the GN. (Clek, SSK, Turbo, even the "new" PKWY & a Frontier)

50 pound AOE.

Any Radian with the extra butt foam (as long as it's not pink) ;)

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
A My Ride if Leah's short enough to use it for awhile.
Clek Oobr in one of the pink colors.

And this is a cheat, but a boyish cover for the Frontier so ds can use it when he's back from Hawaii.

bree

Car-Seat.Org Ambassador
My Ride, of course

True Fit ARB in Cranberry

Radian XT in Rio (And a Red Rock cover for my Frontier)

That Daisy Nautilus. I've never owned a girly seat, but seeing the real-life pictures linked in the Daisy Nautilus thread made me want it. The Malibu Radian XT is the other pretty pink seat I like.

The only one I think I really plan on buying is the My Ride, provided DD will fit in it, but it's fun to dream.

emandbri

I want a my ride in brown plaid. :D

and a monterey in tan or brown. Yes, I know it doesn't come in tan or brown. :whistle:

Unsure about the oobr now, I really like the sides on the monterey. Maybe I'll change my mind if they release a side impact crash test video.

AtTheSouthDam

Does it have to be something I actually have a use for or any carseat?

I want/need
Montery, in pink
Oobr, in Julius
True fit w/ARB in Aurora

Want just to have:
Cocorro
Snugride 32
Multi-tech
and some european ones I would look up right now but I have to go to Children's now and get DD2's hearing tested :)

BeckC

I want the TF ARB with a Cappuccino cover for my car (I'll have to find someone to trade with when the time comes) and the Oakpointe (black) Avenue for DH's car/travel for our future baby.

I also really want a Chicco Keyfit but I like to keep baby stuff to a minimum (adoption is expensive enough as it is).

Last edited:

Maedze

What I'd like in my car right now are one red Monterey and two red XTs.

What I'd like just to have on hand?

Hmmm

Coccorro
Olli
Oobr
MyRide
Multi-Tech

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC