Question To those who got a Nautlis refund from Graco

Joyofbirth

If you feel comfortable sharing, will you please tell me what kind of Nauti you have, DOM (approximate), and what kind of refund you received?

I got a Matrix Natuilus from Target, Dom was late 2008 and I got 149.99. This seat was 179.99 on Target.com. I saw it at one point on sale for 159.99. The check just came yesterday and I didn't get until late. I will call tomorrow and find out, but I just wanted to see what everyone else was getting. I just sent of one mariposa and will be sending in another one. They aren't being sent back because of the crotch strap. They are going back because they left bruises of my girls' backs. I was told that we probably just got defective seats. I was told they could send new seats out, but they did not have any, so they offered a refund instead. I would appreciate hearing other experiences on this. Thanks!

ADS

xxluckychicxx

I'm not sure what you paid, but when I bought DS's 1st Nauti in mid 2008 the cost was $149.99. If you paid more maybe you could mail them your receipt?

njkj

I had a GN at one point and sent back b/c of stress marks and I got a check for 150 which is what I paid for and what it was selling for at the time. HTH

arly1983

I had 2 Nauties in matrix from wal-mart.com. Both were 8/08 doms. I included my reciepts. One was 139.xx and the other 149.xx. My refund check was 304.xx...I dont know where that amount came from.

Joyofbirth

Miriam told me that I got lowest retail price on this. Without a receipt to prove what was paid for it, I have to accept that. Mine does not include sales tax or shipping or anything, but it is without receipt. I'm kinda bummed about this, but there's not much I can do about it. I did verify that I would be getting the correct amount when I send in my mariposa. It took about 2.5 weeks to get the refund. I got the refund because the Nautilus was leaving a dark-red weltish mark on my dds' backs.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC